Sign in to follow this  
geddieup

UNION MEMBERS please read

Its about time members woke up and discovered that the Union leadership is selling them down the river. My dad was so brainwashed it was pathetic, especially since he was an otherwise rational and dare I say Conservative guy.

My Dad's the same way and he was ranting about the 2nd amendment attacks last time he was over. I didn't know he even knew what the 2nd was! Shocked the heck out of me.

My Dad's the same way and he was ranting about the 2nd amendment attacks last time he was over. I didn't know he even knew what the 2nd was! Shocked the heck out of me.

My Dad was a gun enthusiast himself but never seemed to see the threat coming from his own side. He had convinced himself that the union was solely responsible for his financial success and nothing else mattered if it meant crossing the union. So sad.

My Dad was a gun enthusiast himself but never seemed to see the threat coming from his own side. He had convinced himself that the union was solely responsible for his financial success and nothing else mattered if it meant crossing the union. So sad.

We have SO many hunters and Shooters here the same way. They are conservatives in every way, except the union.

We have SO many hunters and Shooters here the same way. They are conservatives in every way, except the union.

I just don't get it.

I just don't get it.

I never did either! The unions could care less if Stalin were running the country, as long as the lucrative contracts keep getting ratified.

Edited by Zephyr One/Zero

I never did either! The unions could care less is Stalin were running the country, as long as the lucrative contracts keep getting ratified.

Sadly, some union leaders may believe that. But I don't believe the members think that. Not where I'm at anyways. I just pray that people will stand up for their rights. Union or non-union we all need to be contacting our elected officials and tell them to oppose any and all new ant-2nd A legislation. Let them all know, whether any of the legislation passes or not, If they vote for it, we will be coming for them... We will vote them out.

I never did either! The unions could care less is Stalin were running the country, as long as the lucrative contracts keep getting ratified.

They are usually written to enhance the largess of the old guys at the expensive of the young. My dad was heavily involved in contracts and negotiations and was sickened by the practice of screwing over the new guys to guarantee goodies for retires and seniority workers. Then once the younger folks figure out they got hosed, the leadership blames the evil rich company, calls a strike and watches as the jobs leave town. Of course the union leaders always have a soft landing somewhere else and begin the process all over again after sending millions in dues paid by now unemployed workers to Washington leftists.

In regards to some of the elected officials that the unions support and assist in getting elected. You see how quick they are to turn against our constitutional rights and civil liberties, Does anyone really think that they wouldn't ever turn on the unions? LOL they would in a heartbeat

It isn't just the Liberals who are in with these gangsters. I remember when Hoffa got out of prison and President Nixon gave him the Pardon.

The gangsters had no loyalty either & wouldn't put Hoffa Sr back into his job Pres of the Teamsters.

I almost always worked for a union, but never bought into their propaganda... I wouldn't even donate a dollar ti the United Way much less vote for a LIB.

I used to take my late wife out to the Red Fox in Bloomfield Twp (just outside Detroit) on special occassions; same place Jimmy "Riddle" Hoffa disappeared.

It was a couple years before I realized his middle name really was "Riddle". We are better off without that puke around, not that we didn't get plenty worse.

Good job organizing the good Americans inside those unions... Weren't many of us gave 'em any loyalty.... obviously.

The Unions group where I work were called out in several of the papers at the last election, that they might want to poll the members to find out how they really feel on certain issues before they endorse something.

MikeH

The Unions group where I work were called out in several of the papers at the last election, that they might want to poll the members to find out how they really feel on certain issues before they endorse something.

MikeH

Sadly, there are several members that vote what their union endorses. Without any question or research