Sign in to follow this  
Ready22

Aluminum Mags @ Scheels Omaha (As of 2/16)

Went to Scheel's yesterday, and they had some big bins full of Aluminum 30rd mags, with what looked like old followers... for $29.99/mag. I was going to buy some but quite frankly for the price I'll pass. They had quite a few there, so if you're in NEED of mags, they have them.

Yeah I saw them at the Scheel's up here....someone said they are DPMS????? They looked cheap to me, but I'm no expert......I'm still holding out for my second shipment from LCJ for half the price and I KNOW the reputation of their mags....

Yeah I saw them at the Scheel's up here....someone said they are DPMS????? They looked cheap to me, but I'm no expert......I'm still holding out for my second shipment from LCJ for half the price and I KNOW the reputation of their mags....

Yeah, I have some new anti-tilt followers I got from someone here that I'd replace right away if I got any of those mags.

I might have gotten a couple from Scheel's at $15/mag... but not $30.

$30 does seem pretty exorbitant. I'd be pressed to pay $30 for P-mags let alone those, didn't think Scheel's would gouge like that but maybe they paid more for `em...pass as well.

$30 does seem pretty exorbitant. I'd be pressed to pay $30 for P-mags let alone those, didn't think Scheel's would gouge like that but maybe they paid more for `em...pass as well.

When they were getting a few PMAGs in stock, those were $25 each... I think it all comes down from the higher ups, I think they might be paying more to their distributors to give them preference on getting mags of something.

Now they have polymer, 5.56 marked mags, with dust covers, for $24.99/ea... don't know what brand.