Sign in to follow this  
Ready22

** LB 451 to be heard Wednesday March 20th **

From Charlie Janssen's Facebook page:

"The public hearing for LB 451, the Nebraska Gun Rights Bill, has been set for next Wednesday, March 20 at 1:30 PM. This is your opportunity to stand up for your Second Amendment Rights and make your voice heard. Please join me in support of this important legislation."

From an email:

Fellow Nebraskans,

I sponsored LB 451, the Nebraska Gun Rights bill, to defend the Constitution and protect your 2nd Amendment rights.

Thousands of Nebraskans have visited Facebook to sign the petition in support of this important legislation. You can also sign the petition on my website at www.VoteJanssen.com.

But there is more you can do protect your rights.

The public hearing date for my bill has been announced, and this is your opportunity to stand with me and make your voice heard!

The Judiciary Committee will hear public testimony on the Nebraska Gun Rights bill on Wednesday, March 20 at 1:30 PM at the State Capitol Room 1113 in Lincoln.

Do not miss this chance to tell your state senators you support the Gun Rights bill!

The legislation is simple and will do two key things here in Nebraska:

1. Make any federal law which places new restrictions on firearm or magazine ownership unenforceable in Nebraska; and

2. Make any federal law that places new registration requirements on firearm ownership unenforceable in Nebraska.

We must not let Barack Obama and the Washington DC bureaucrats diminish our constitutional rights. As State Senator and as a Persian Gulf War Veteran who has served our country, I have a responsibility to act now and fight for the rights of law-abiding Nebraska citizens.

Will you join me at this public hearing and stand up for your constitutional rights? Please click here to sign the petition.

We must act now! I need your voice next Wednesday in Lincoln!

Thank you for your support,

Senator Charlie Janssen