Sign in to follow this  
White Lightnin'

E-cigs, anyone using em?

I kinda want to start getting them instead.

Being a vapor, it has got to be healthier than the real deal? Considering they "wear out/ empty" are they cheaper in the long run compared to real cigarettes?

There is a shat load of different types out there, which do you use?

They are all basically the same product, just different labeling. Yes they are healthier, yes tney are cheaper. I have tried them many times myself but I just couldn't get ussed to them. The taste wasn't nearly the same and not nearly as satisfing as a real smoke. Plus the hard plastic tip was very hard to get used to compared to a paper filtet. It just didn't feel right in my mouth. In short, I just couldn't stick with them due to the problems I listed above. Just didn't like them.

I didn't think about the plastic vs filter feeling, I might feel like I was a teenager smoking a one-hitter in public. :lol:

I didn't think about the plastic vs filter feeling, I might feel like I was a teenager smoking a one-hitter in public. :lol:

That's EGGS ACT LY™ what it has like. And the nicoteen tasted like chewing tobaco nicoteen does.

Just skip the e cigs and go back to the onie, it will probably be more enjoyable

Ive been using mine since September. I have a variable voltage rig. Liquid and atomisers cost me 15 bucks a week

Been using 1 for bout 9 months... Not all the time but when I get a strong urge :)

Ive been using mine since September. I have a variable voltage rig. Liquid and atomisers cost me 15 bucks a week

What brand? How many packs does it roughly equal?

I talked my Mom into trying them a couple of years ago and she's been using them since then. When a friend asked me what my Mom smoked she emailed me the following to share.

I get my e-cigs from: Vapor Corp. 3001 Griffin Rd, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33312 phone 1-888-766-5351. The duo atomized refilled filters, Fifty-One. They come 5 filters per box and I get 6 boxes per month for a total of 30 filters for $69.95.

You need the starter kit first and you may see if they have a free cigarette to try first. If they do you pay shipping which is usually around $4.95. I smoke a light cigarette so I order 12 mg of nicotine. They come in 8 mg, 12 mg, and 16 mg.

You can go online at www.Smoke51.com and see what the starter kit is selling for, usually around $100.00 more or less. I have been using them for 2 years in December and I have tried just about all of them. I've found these to be the best. One thing you want to make sure of is that the filters that screw onto the battery piece. The other kind slip on to the part you screw on the battery and they are no good. They won't draw right.

Well, I picked up a disposable Blu E-cig today, I gotta say I can get used to this thing. I wanted to try a single before I bought the $70 kit. I think I'm done huffin tar and smoke. We'll see how it goes.

Well, I picked up a disposable Blu E-cig today, I gotta say I can get used to this thing. I wanted to try a single before I bought the $70 kit. I think I'm done huffin tar and smoke. We'll see how it goes.

Good luck. One good thing about E-cigs is no smokers smell in your house and on your clothes. No dirty ashtray smell either.

Good luck. One good thing about E-cigs is no smokers smell in your house and on your clothes. No dirty ashtray smell either.

That's a huge plus for me, sick of smelling like an ashtray. You don't realize how bad it is until you are cleaned up, fresh brushed teeth, and then you smell a smoker, wow. :no: