Sign in to follow this  
crowgb

Looking for BRO stripped upper (Gen2 BLK)

Anyone no where I can find a BRO stripped upper (Gen2 Black)?

This is the last part I need for my build, just got my stripped lower yesterday...

Please email :D:

Thank you

Anyone no where I can find a BRO stripped upper (Gen2 Black)?

This is the last part I need for my build, just got my stripped lower yesterday...

Please email :D:

Thank you

:welcome:

Someone should be along shortly that can hopefully help point you in the right direction.

If you have some time, share what you've accummulated for your current building in the General AR15 section. We all enjoy pics! :thumb:

good luck, and I hope you find one. It's going to be months before BRO starts selling receivers and not complete rifles.

:sad:

good luck, and I hope you find one. It's going to be months before BRO starts selling receivers and not complete rifles.

:sad:

Not entirely true, just got my stripped lower on Monday from BRO, they are just mostly conccentrating on their gun builds. They told me in an email that they would be getting to the orders they had for recievers in a month or two (email was about a month ago) so we should be seeing them a little more frequently , but they'll be snatched up like everything else...

I'm also looking for a Fail Zero BCG for an AR as well... I've got an order with the manufacturer but who knows how long that will take...

Not entirely true, just got my stripped lower on Monday from BRO, they are just mostly conccentrating on their gun builds. They told me in an email that they would be getting to the orders they had for recievers in a month or two (email was about a month ago) so we should be seeing them a little more frequently , but they'll be snatched up like everything else...

I'm also looking for a Fail Zero BCG for an AR as well... I've got an order with the manufacturer but who knows how long that will take...

Good news!