redbarron06

Alexander faces TEA party challenger

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/20/joe-carr-lamar-alexander_n_3784438.html

This was announed at 706 local this morning on a show I listen to most morning an it has already made national news.

Lets do what we can to add the former govenor to the unemployed list.

Count me in. Alexander does not deserve another four years. He and Corker both lean on liberal side voting.

Alexander ran as a "progressive Republican" when he was governor. He is at best a very moderate Republican meaning, left of center. He raised taxes while governor and made labor a taxable quantity under his administration.

Alexander ran as a "progressive Republican" when he was governor. He is at best a very moderate Republican meaning, left of center. He raised taxes while governor and made labor a taxable quantity under his administration.

I am not a flannel fan. I cant wait to boot his ass out.

Alexander is a tool. I will not vote for him and I am going to encourage everyone I know not to.

Throw da bums out.....Senator Cornyn did not get my vote here in Texas yesterday.

Alexander is a tool. I will not vote for him and I am going to encourage everyone I know not to.

He made a big deal about "balancing the budget" when he was governor but never mentioned that the TN constitution mandated him to do so, he did not have a choice in the matter.