AR15Armory.com

Burning house who do you save a hot chick or Einstein?

MontanaLon

I'm thinking he meant Einstein as an analogy for a highly intelligent person and not the man himself.

There's also plenty of other highly intelligent people out there too. I'm saving the chick. Plus, she's probably lighter...

I thought he was talking about the dog from Back to the Future.

Assuming he is alive, of course. I'd save Einstein. Except for my current wife, Hot Chicks have given me nothing but grief and trouble!

How would he still be alive? Like he was resurrected?

You mean like a zombie Einstein? I'd shoot him in his big ol' brain and let 'em both burn, in case she was infected.

Or do you mean like Jesus Einstein? Then he could just extinguish the flames himself, automagically.

Edited by Evil Spock

Answer this one the same as Sarge's. I'm not running inside a burning building. Just another body that is succumbed by smoke inhalation, and either dead or another person to be rescued by those outfitted and trained for the chore.

When I started working construction many years ago we had a guy that tried to save two people that passed out in a confined space. There was a nitrogen purge on a vessel. They found his feet sticking out of a man-way. As soon as he stuck his head and upper body inside he passed out and died of suffocation.

Not 2 dead people but 3.

Edited by Joel74