AR15Armory.com

I finally got some......

gshayd

Mehhhhhh is all I could say about them. They really do taste like garlic bread, and I LOVE garlic cheese bread, just not sure that I want my chips to taste like garlic bread if that makes any sense.

Now I have still not sunk so low as to buy the chicken and waffles ones............. REALLY?? What's that really supposed to taste like?

Mehhhhhh is all I could say about them. They really do taste like garlic bread, and I LOVE garlic cheese bread, just not sure that I want my chips to taste like garlic bread if that makes any sense.

Now I have still not sunk so low as to buy the chicken and waffles ones............. REALLY?? What's that really supposed to taste like?

Or the ketchup ones. Lol

Couldn't resist trying the chicken and waffles chips, they tasted like chicken and waffles. Definitely an acquired taste :lol: but not bad

You guy should REALLY read the ingredients before you go shovin' ANY KIND of flavored chips in your face. Case and point. Look at a bag of Fritos, Corn, salt, oil. Now look at a bag of, oh lets say Cool Ranch fritos........see what I mean.