Ncmedic2598

New from Coshocton, Ohio

Hello All! I guess I'm the new guy, I live in Coshocton and IM 38 yrs old, my wife and I are both shooters, primarily handguns but we have 2 ARs and have recently purchased a 338 Lapua and a PS90 for fun. I prefer Kimber or Glock but we also own Walther, Smith and Wesson and Desert Eagles.

:welcome: The PS90 is a cool little gun. I am jealous.

:welcome:

How far are you from Winchester KY?

:welcome:

How far are you from Winchester KY?

Gonna break him in right aren't you Red! Lol.

Glad to have you. Sounds like you know a lot more than I did when I joined this little group. This place is a wealth of knowledge.(and opinions!)

Thanks All glad to be here! Looks like I'm about 3 1/2 hours from Winchester but I have family in the Portsmouth Ohio area and if I'm not mistaken that's only about an hour. Who's the resident AR expert around here? I recently picked up a Colt LE6920 and I want to change the barrel to a 16" stainless and put on a 15' rail and have no idea how to go about it. lol AQnyone bored with their life and just dyin to spend someone elses money on a build?

We have several AR experts around here just ask us. Several folks have done builds from the ground up.

Several of us are actually getting together for a shoot next weekend in Winchester. Several ARs of evey variety, bolt guns, some AKs, suppressors, night vision and explosive targets. If you can get your barrel and hand guard by the. I am sure some one can help you put it on.

We have several AR experts around here just ask us. Several folks have done builds from the ground up.

Several of us are actually getting together for a shoot next weekend in Winchester. Several ARs of evey variety, bolt guns, some AKs, suppressors, night vision and explosive targets. If you can get your barrel and hand guard by the. I am sure some one can help you put it on.

Yeah, Neil has some really cool pins for that 6920!!! :snicker:

Yeah, Neil has some really cool pins for that 6920!!! :snicker:

:bellylaf: HMM

You live in Coshocton, and own a 338LM.

jealous.

You shoot at TVP yet?

Well hello neighbor. I was born and raised in coshocton, I now live in west Lafayette.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the armory.

He hasn't been back since the day after he registered...........

You all must have scared him!