CelticMonster

SOLD: Springfield XDM 3.8" .45 ACP Compact (Only 50 Rounds Through, Price Drop!)

SOLD LOCALLY

Good day everyone. Well, as you can see by the title, I am selling my Springfield Armory XDM 3.8" .45 ACP Compact pistol. It truly is a great gun, and a very accurate one at that, but I really miss having a full size handgun and even with extended magazines, this guy doesn't quite fit the bill. For those of you who know the XDM line, you know that this is a great pistol. For those who don't, here's a quick run down on what the pistol has in terms of its features:

Magazines: One 9 Round Compact Stainless Steel (XD and XDM full size .45 ACP mags work too for a full sized grip, extensions included)
Barrel: 3.8” Match Grade, Steel, Melonite Coated, Fully Supported Ramp
Sights: Dovetail Front and Rear (Steel) 3-Dot

Trigger: Minimal Reset Trigger at 5.5 – 7.7 lbs. pull weight
Frame: Black Polymer with adjustable back straps
Slide: Forged Steel
Overall Length: 7.00"
Height: 4.55" with flush mag, 5.55" with extended mag & sleeve
Weight with empty mag: 27oz with flush mag, 29oz with extended/ full size mag & sleeve

*(For further description, please go to the link below and click: Design, Technology, Innovations, Personalization, and The Standards)*

http://www.the-m-factor.com/html/design.html

I originally purchased this pistol about 6 months ago and barely got the chance to use it. Between work, finals, and my move to Oregon, I have only managed to put 50 rounds of FMJ ammunition through it, literally, only 50 rounds. After that, it has been cleaned, oiled, and sitting in its case untouched. When I originally purchased this handgun, I paid $700.00 to go through the California loop holes and keep politicians happy. I have checked the current, new purchase price on this pistol from 10 different firearms websites and found the average to be $661.60, also requiring the addition of shipping costs and credit card fees. For the pistol, one 9 round flush fit magazine, case, dual mag pouch, holster, adjustable back straps, 3 magazine extension sleeves (also matching the size of the adjustable back straps), magazine speed loader, and cable lock, all I am asking is $550.00 $525.00 plus the cost of shipping. *Shipping costs will be calculated based upon distance traveled and package weight and will be shipped insured to your local FFL. I will check shipping rates from UPS, FedEx, and FFL to FFL transfers in order to keep the shipping cost as low as possible on your end (shipping from FFL to FFL is sometimes cheaper than an independent party shipping next day air/ overnight through UPS or FedEx to your local FFL, but if someone is interested in the pistol, I would be more than happy to get a shipping quote for them prior to any commitment).*

Bonus!

If you buy this handgun, I will also include a free, 50 round box of Fiocchi .45 ACP 230 grain hollow points. Or, if you help me find someone interested in this pistol and they purchase it, I will ship you this box of ammunition as a thank you for assisting me in this sale.

If you have any questions regarding this sale, please ask and I will do my best to answer them as quickly as possible. Any interest or questions must be sent through private message to me please, public questions lead to unnecessary bumps to this sale thread. Also, cash offers only please, I am not looking for trade offers. Thank you for taking the time to view this listing, and now, on to the pictures!

DSCN0237_zps50612967.jpg

DSCN0230_zpse16731f7.jpg

DSCN0232_zps1d08cd0e.jpg

DSCN0229_zpsd2e05f76.jpg

DSCN0234_zpsf02c0255.jpg

DSCN0235_zpsfd12237e.jpg

photo3_zpsd92d191a.jpg

Edit 02/07/2014: Fixed some formatting and picture issues, added a link to Springfield's website for further description/ information. Added the one and only trade offer I'd accept at the end.

Edit 02/10/2014: Removed trade offer for a Glock.

Edit 02/12/2014: Added the "bonus" incentive.

Edit 02/25/2014: Price drop from $550 to $525.

Edited by CelticMonster

I know, sorry man. If there wasn't the issue of doing a PPT for CA purchases, it would be yours in a heart beat I'm sure.

Good day everyone. Well, as you can see by the title, I am selling my Springfield Armory XDM 3.8" .45 ACP Compact pistol. It truly is a great gun, and a very accurate one at that, but I really miss having a full size handgun and even with extended magazines, this guy doesn't quite fit the bill. For those of you who know the XDM line, you know that this is a great pistol. For those who don't, here's a quick run down on what the pistol has in terms of its features:

Magazines: One 9 Round Compact Stainless Steel (XD and XDM full size .45 ACP mags work too for a full sized grip, extensions included)

Barrel: 3.8 Match Grade, Steel, Melonite Coated, Fully Supported Ramp

Sights: Dovetail Front and Rear (Steel) 3-Dot

Trigger: Minimal Reset Trigger at 5.5 7.7 lbs. pull weight

Frame: Black Polymer with adjustable back straps

Slide: Forged Steel

Overall Length: 7.00"

Height: 4.55" with flush mag, 5.55" with extended mag & sleeve

Weight with empty mag: 27oz with flush mag, 29oz with extended/ full size mag & sleeve

I originally purchased this pistol about 6 months ago and barely got the chance to use it. Between work, finals, and my move to Oregon, I have only managed to put 50 rounds of FMJ ammunition through it, literally, only 50 rounds. After that, it has been cleaned, oiled, and sitting in its case untouched. When I originally purchased this handgun, I paid $700.00 to go through the California loop holes and keep politicians happy. I have checked the current, new purchase price on this pistol from 10 different firearms websites and found the average to be $661.60, also requiring the addition of shipping costs and credit card fees. For the pistol, one 9 round flush fit magazine, case, dual mag pouch, holster, adjustable back straps, 3 magazine extension sleeves (also matching the size of the adjustable back straps), magazine speed loader, and cable lock, all I am asking is $550.00 plus the cost of shipping. *Shipping costs will be calculated based upon distance and package weight and will be shipped insured from FFL to FFL in order to keep the shipping cost on your end as low as possible (shipping through an FFL is usually cheaper than independent parties shipping next day/ overnight through UPS or FedEx to your local FFL).*

If you have any questions regarding this sale, please ask and I will do my best to answer them as quickly as possible. Any interest or questions must be sent through private message to me please, public questions lead to unnecessary bumps to this sale thread. Also, cash offers only please, I am not looking for trade offers. Thank you for taking the time to view this listing, and now, on to the pictures!

DSCN0237_zps50612967.jpg

DSCN0238_zps95447685.jpg

DSCN0230_zpse16731f7.jpg

DSCN0232_zps1d08cd0e.jpg

DSCN0229_zpsd2e05f76.jpg

DSCN0234_zpsf02c0255.jpg

DSCN0235_zpsfd12237e.jpg

photo3_zpsd92d191a.jpg

Edit 02/07/2014: Fixed some formatting and picture issues.
Nice little pistol! Good luck on the sale!

Hey guy don't hesitate buying from CM. CM is a stand up guy I've bought a XD45 and when I got it it was better than describe.

Your ad looks great CM. Very professional. I love the way Springfield supplies their guns in a very nice case with a spot for all accessories.

Good luck!

Thank you Sir. If anyone knows someone who may be interested, feel free to share this ad with them

Nice Cm, wish I had some spare cash. Someone is going to get a good deal.

If you decide you want this gun. You can trust cm. I've purchased from him before and he is very honest and helpful. Wished I could buy this. But I have my sights set on something else. So I wish you luck on the sale cm

In case anyone is watching this sale, I added a little "bonus" incentive. Check it out, you will benefit even if you aren't the one to buy the pistol.

I have the XDM in .45 ACP in the 4.5" version. I like these as much as my 1911s. You will be getting great pistol.

I wish I could justify buying this. A 4th XDm might be excessive...

I wish I could justify buying this. A 4th XDm might be excessive...

Justify? Your justification is having another member of the XD family but in an improved, compact, big-bore platform! :TS2:

It would round out the collection. I've got the 5.25 in 9mm, the 4.5 in .45, the 3.8 with a full grip in .40 and an xds9.

However, I need to put a roof on my house. So, no frivolous spending allowed...