newdumdum9825

INGO is a joke

Elitist know it alls who think they know everything.

I joined in 2012 and since I've been a frequent visitor, well lately I've been getting on more and more I've realized it's only turned into the personal talking spot of about 10-20 members an if your not in that group they talk down on you...

You ask a question that you can't grasp on google, you get the repsonse... Oh my Google fu is strong.

Anyone else on here a member there too and notice this same trend?

I'm not a member on that forum, but it's OKAY! You're safe now that you're here. :segrin: Allow me to link you to another thread on this forum. Kind of along the same lines.

http://ar15armory.com/forums/topic/145011-does-it-piss-any-one-else-off/

Edited by Forsaken352

I mean they suspended me because some d*cks started joking around on one of my classified posts! I commented back an said stop and I got a infraction with limited site usage for "bumping" my sales ad twice in 24 hour period and that I posted on the ad pics available upon request, due to the fact I'm on a iPhone and to embed pics there you use photobucket and it's to difficult to embed on my phone..... And the poopy part is on another sales ad I posted I been PMing a member about trading 1700rds of .22 and 2 ruger BX-25s for a stripped lower and parts kit. Now my deal can't be done!!!

I've been on here once and enjoyed it but stopped lurking the interwebs for sometime due to working all the time..... I'll post some threads from there that are perfect examples of why I'm leaving INGO

They like to bash members

deleted

And than they like to make parody threads to make fun of the original OP deleted

They are so bent went you butthurt the rules of the forum but others can all the time

I am a memeber and havent been there in a long time for some of the same reasons. This is the best gun site on the net so why go elsewhere.

I took a quick look at INGO.

What amazed me was the number of pages that were written to bash the OP.

Then there was the "parody" thread....sheesh...

They must have a lot of time on their hands...

Please take a look at Armory rule 13.

I took a quick look at INGO.

What amazed me was the number of pages that were written to bash the OP.

Then there was the "parody" thread....sheesh...

They must have a lot of time on their hands...

And that's not even half of the bashing and parody threads there are

Please take a look at Armory rule 13.

Never! I'm a outlaw rules are meant to be broken!! Lol just kidding. At least you didn't throw the ban hammer at me like INGO is trying to do because of someone else

Never! I'm a outlaw rules are meant to be broken!! Lol just kidding. At least you didn't throw the ban hammer at me like INGO is trying to do because of someone else

We don't do that here. You have to work pretty hard to get the hammer here.

Shoot the mod deleted my thread, restricted my messaging, and I can't use the classifieds. All this lasts till late April..... To me that's overkill

Shoot the mod deleted my thread, restricted my messaging, and I can't use the classifieds. All this lasts till late April..... To me that's overkill

Some FRIENDLY advice; some people like interwebz drama - some people don't, but nobody wants to BE the drama. I've walked away from MANY boards, because I thought the heat was coming, & I didn't want to BE the fuel for the fire. I understand there are difference of opinion, but I try to respect others enough, that I'LL walk away, before BEING the distraction, OR getting banned.

Let the folks @ INGO go; there's more than one green pasture out there. Maybe some year hence, they'll see you making great contributions elsewhere, and realize how much THEY'VE missed out on, by running you off. Better to be missed, than banned... :old1:

I'm an INGO member but haven't experienced what you're describing. I don't read all the forums, just the ones that interest me. Not saying you're wrong about what's happened to you. We've all got lots of choices in this world. If INGO doesn't live up to what you want then find a more friendly place.