flashback

Ready for some warmer weather!!

Been too damn cold and too much snow for far too long here in Grundy Co....don't know about the rest of you but I'm ready for some summer!

Grundy, huh? I'm just a hop-skip-and an jump south of there.

I just renewed my annual membership to the local IzaakWalton league which includes range privilages and an getting ready for some test load shooting when the temps stay warm and the wind dies down. :segrin:

I'm dreading it. The next 6 months are brutal.

Supposed to be 80 degrees here today.

54 degrees and overcast here. Back down to freezing rain by the weekend.....uggghhh!

54 degrees and overcast here. Back down to freezing rain by the weekend.....uggghhh!

You need to get out of those Yankee states. Come on down. We have lots of room for you. :laugh:

You need to get out of those Yankee states. Come on down. We have lots of room for you. :laugh:

Been there.........liven in the Garden district in N.O. for a bit. LOVED IT!!! And, miss the nice weather down there, too....humidity and all.

Sigh.............making me homesick..... :tap: :tap: :tap:

I just renewed my annual membership to the local IzaakWalton league which includes range privilages and an getting ready for some test load shooting when the temps stay warm and the wind dies down. :segrin:

Reinbeck has a nice public range and for pistol usage the CedarValleyPistolRange is a private range but within a mile of where I work...still waiting for spring/summer...maybe this weekend?

Reinbeck has a nice public range and for pistol usage the CedarValleyPistolRange is a private range but within a mile of where I work...still waiting for spring/summer...maybe this weekend?

Marshalltown has the indoor private gun club under Center St bridge for pistols and rimfire rifles. It's great for winter shooting and NRA bullseye shooting practice and league....It's a blast. Couldn't meet nicer folks with a ton of knowledge to be shared, as well.

Request for Summer Weather denied.

Cuz Texas needs it more.

Request for Summer Weather denied.

Cuz Texas needs it more.

I guess so.

Well, it did get warm here yesterday but other projects had me busy and it was windier than all get out outside (which didn't help!) and today we've got storms to deal with.

Trying to line up some things for the drag car yet so we'll see if we can't let a few rounds fly next weekend at some point.

Texas needs it more?? I think I need to get to TX!!