ewallover

BHW barrels, are they compatible with Stag LH uppers

I am putting together a parts list for a LH pistol build. I am curious if a BHW barrel will mate to a Stag LH upper. Stag has such a strangle hold on the short barreled uppers, I thought it just might be better to build the complete upper with a quality barrel and just buy the LH parts I need to complete the project. I had hoped to build a 6.8 SPC spec II, but that may not be possible in a LH pistol. Looks like 5.56 will be the pistol I will build. If I have to go with Stag, a 10.5" barrel is what in will be forced to build. Any help on this will be greatly appreciated.

I am putting together a parts list for a LH pistol build. I am curious if a BHW barrel will mate to a Stag LH upper. Stag has such a strangle hold on the short barreled uppers, I thought it just might be better to build the complete upper with a quality barrel and just buy the LH parts I need to complete the project. I had hoped to build a 6.8 SPC spec II, but that may not be possible in a LH pistol. Looks like 5.56 will be the pistol I will build. If I have to go with Stag, a 10.5" barrel is what in will be forced to build. Any help on this will be greatly appreciated.

Yes it will fit up without any issues at all. Nothing special on the barrels for the LH guns. At least the two I own and the others that build with the BHW barrels don't seem to be a problem. There aren't any LH magazines out there. The lugs/feed ramp are basically mirror image so that is a plus.

Greg

Great, I will call them! Simplifies things with Stag immensely! All I need is the Upper and BCG, maybe a 6.8 could still be salvaged