redbarron06

The polls have been open just over an hour, and problems already

One of the county elections officials just called in and in one district, Joe Carr's name does not even appear on the ballot so nobody is able to vote for him. For those not watching TN politics Joe Carr is attempting to toss out 2 time governor, 2 time senator and former president of a TN university Lamar Alexander. So far this is a very close race and in the district mentioned above they are very conservative, and normally have a strong showing on election day. This is one of the districts that Lamar was not favored in.

Wow. How much did it cost Alexander to have that done?

I early voted last weekend. I voted for Carr.

I will say this. I haven't seen a single Carr commercial in the last few weeks. Lamarr has flooded the airways. It's hard to be an incumbent who is a millionaire.

I will say this. I haven't seen a single Carr commercial in the last few weeks. Lamarr has flooded the airways. It's hard to be an incumbent who is a millionaire.

Have you noticed that all of his commercials also talk about how conservative he is and bring up all of the crap he did 20 years ago as governor and wont mention a damn thing he has done as a senator. I heard some polling results yesterday that Carr was within 7 point of Alexander with 10% undecided. I'll be casting my vote for Carr later today.

One story on the radio this morning when the guy went to vote he told them he was a republican and they gave him the democrat ticket on the voting machine. Neither the Alexander camp nor the dems want Carr on the ticket in Nov. The dems know they can beat either of them but Alexander is much more inline with their thinking than Carr is.

Same here, There are no bill board ads or signs for Carr around here.

Accident or by design I wonder.

Accident or by design I wonder.

I feel its by design, combation of money and who the dems want to run against.

Just that one as far as I know. I just got back from voting and had no problems with my machine. I would say 80% of the races were uncontested so I did not even cast a vote in those. I did vote for Carr to book Lamar and I voted to replace all of the judges.

I just voted earlier and didn't notice his name on there. I'm pretty sure I voted for Alexander since I didn't see him. Fail on my part I guess

I just voted earlier and didn't notice his name on there. I'm pretty sure I voted for Alexander since I didn't see him. Fail on my part I guess

On my ballet he was the 2nd or 3rd under Alexander.