jtrain

For Sale: Baby Desert Eagle- Sold to Joel74

So I bought Rachel (My daughter) a Glock 19, she prefers it over the Baby Deagle. It is engraved with Rachel and Warrior in Hebrew on the slide, and has custom Houge Aluminum Grips with the Krav Maga logo.

IMGP5451.jpg

IMGP5450.jpg

Less than 200 rounds through it, 4 mags, paddle holster and paddle 2 mag pouch (both Israeli). I think it is a hell of a shooter, kinda heavy for a little gun, but it is all steel. Stainless Chromed barrel.

$500.00 shipped to your FFL

Edited by jtrain

So I bought Rachel (My daughter) a Glock 19, she prefers it over the Baby Deagle. It is engraved with Rachel and Warrior in Hebrew on the slide, and has custom Houge Aluminum Grips with the Krav Maga logo.

IMGP5451.jpg

IMGP5450.jpg

Less than 200 rounds through it, 4 mags, paddle holster and paddle 2 mag pouch (both Israeli). I think it is a hell of a shooter, kinda heavy for a little gun, but it is all steel. Stainless Chromed barrel.

$500.00 shipped to your FFL

Good luck on the sale! :thumb:

Good Luck with the sale !

I would to buy that but I think you should hold onto it. That's too special to sell bro.

Yeah J. I agree with Jaeger. I remember when you first posted about it. Such a nice pistol. You never know she might like when she gets older.

Yeah J. I agree with Jaeger. I remember when you first posted about it. Such a nice pistol. You never know she might like when she gets older.

Agree! At least for a wall hanger or something...Get a presentation case and give it to her now or down the road.

500 bucks is piddly compared to a one of a kind heirloom like that.

Edited by Medic07

Agreed. Stash that puppy and give it to her when she shows some interest in it.

Man jtrain you got to keep that pistol,, stash it a way for her or something.

Better stash it, cause it looks like no one here is gonna take it away from you......Remember, the Armory knows best! :)

I'm curious, who did the grip engraving?

I agree with hanging onto it.

Anyway, what's the caliber? The Hebrew is a plus. So cool.

I have to agree with these guys J!!

It is pretty unique and special.

Hang on to it brother!! :thumb:

This has got to be a first.....No one's gonna buy it because it is SOOO cool. And the reason you bought it makes the story that much better and touches the heart!

This has got to be a first.....No one's gonna buy it because it is SOOO cool. And the reason you bought it makes the story that much better and touches the heart!

I think you're right.....

I think this is a first! :laugh:

She will not shoot it since I got the G19 for her. I just bought a G34, I had to make room in the safe.