Memphiscbrider

Good news fellow Tennesseeans without ccls

Getting especially dangerous around here lately. These random groups of young black teens are going around town and beating random people. Just recently got a Kroger and stomped a clerk unconscious. They better watch out and hope I'm not around to see it happen

Wow, i did not know it was up for vote yet. Good for us, it is a good state to live in for gun owners and supporting 2nd Admendment.

Edited by devil duck

Good deal Tennessee! :thumb:

We've had that here in Louisiana as long as I can remember.

Getting especially dangerous around here lately. These random groups of young black teens are going around town and beating random people. Just recently got a Kroger and stomped a clerk unconscious. They better watch out and hope I'm not around to see it happen

One reason I would never move back to Memphis. Memphis is stuck in reconstruction.

I just seen that on the news, damn. It looked like cock roaches running when you turn on the lights. It showed them leaving the parking lot, looked like 30-40 of them.

A friend just emailed me and told me that was one of the "safer" Krogers in Memphis.

Its sad, Memphis has (had) alot to do and see. Looks like it to will fall like the rest of the bigger citys, think Detroit. While its not as big of corse but it has been over run with the same BS. I used to go the Drag Strip when the NHRA was there every year, not any more. Leaving there at 1am you just felt on edge and had to deal with the hassle of large groups of "other than white" talking crap to and about you. The last time i was there a bunch of bs broke out in the parking lot and you cannot go anywhere because of traffic.

been a rash of drug/gang related shootings around here of late as well

Its sad, Memphis has (had) alot to do and see. Looks like it to will fall like the rest of the bigger citys, think Detroit. While its not as big of corse but it has been over run with the same BS. I used to go the Drag Strip when the NHRA was there every year, not any more. Leaving there at 1am you just felt on edge and had to deal with the hassle of large groups of "other than white" talking crap to and about you. The last time i was there a bunch of bs broke out in the parking lot and you cannot go anywhere because of traffic.

Never will forget the big crash John Force had there. I was supposed to work at the end of the strip and help collect parachutes that weekend. I didn't go so that I could study. My buddy who did work was the first on the scene.

Memphis could have a lot to offer (BBQ, the river, Beale St, the ball park, etc etc) But they have the politics of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson... Sad to say, I didn't think it will ever change.

Never will forget the big crash John Force had there. I was supposed to work at the end of the strip and help collect parachutes that weekend. I didn't go so that I could study. My buddy who did work was the first on the scene.

Memphis could have a lot to offer (BBQ, the river, Beale St, the ball park, etc etc) But they have the politics of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson... Sad to say, I didn't think it will ever change.

while there is so much to do here. theres are also a few handfuls of great businesses located here. it could be a great place to work and bring in a ton of money to put back into the city. but when you have people like this coming into your place of business. no one wants to frequent there. this city has so much potential but we constantly elect the same officials year after year. the county mayor switched to the city mayor and the former sheriff is now the county mayor. the city police chief doesn't have a clue whats going on in his city. the school board is horrible and they constantly zone new schools in from the better neighborhoods and turn them into crap. you used to could get a quality education in the city schools. I had the benefit of being able to go to them when they were somewhat decent but were starting to go downhill. its sad to see this city like it is. now we have Memphis fire fighters, chasing after their cheating girlfriends and gunning them down in a target parking lot right around the corner from where my mother lives. one thing I can say about this city is it will always be home and I have learned many of things from it. met tons of the great people here along my way. but im looking to get out of here again and move down to savannah, ga as quickly as I can.