AR15Armory.com

newbe in JAX, FL

oley55

am pretty excited about his forum and am anxious to be able to use the search function.

I'm sure there is a good reason, but why is the search function only made available after having made 10 posts or comments? kinda fell like I must put out a bunch of blather posts just to take up space.

I understand the logic for qualifying to post for sale, but not for the search option.

not trying to piss in anyone's coffee, just wondering

oh yea who am I?

first intro to black guns 1976, Paris Island, SC.

first privately owned AR15 (DPMS Oracle) December 2011.

just picked up a home built 1:8 x 24" HBR a month ago. Spikes lower with unknown upper receiver. Barrels is supposed to be an ER Shaw, but it has zero markings. boo koo excited about working up some accuracy loads for it.

am pretty excited about his forum and am anxious to be able to use the search function.

I'm sure there is a good reason, but why is the search function only made available after having made 10 posts or comments? kinda fell like I must put out a bunch of blather posts just to take up space.

I understand the logic for qualifying to post for sale, but not for the search option.

not trying to piss in anyone's coffee, just wondering

welcome, if you are a reloader definitely get your membership at gateway rifle pistol club as the have the best deals in supplies when in stock.

• 1 year later...