tcoz73

PSA prices

I posted this on a couple other forums but I think it bears repeating here as well.

The PSA store near me in Ridgeland is the last of their stores to get anything and the last couple of times I was in there, they had H110 and H335 in one pound jugs on the shelf. First time I've seen that in over two years and their pricing was as good as I've seen it anywhere.

During the past two years that I've been going there, they never played games with their pricing and never jacked up prices on anything that I saw regardless of how short the supply or how much in demand something was. This goes for their firearms and ammo prices as well as everything else. When my son was literally searching all over the state of South Carolina for an XD9 a few years ago, he finally found one in Charleston and paid $100 over MSRP for it. A few months later PSA got a couple of them in and his wife picked one up for less than MSRP and an additional 10% off for their "tax return sale".

Now that things seem to be loosening up a bit, I think we should make it a point to give our business to those vendors who never tried to screw us when they could have.

"Never forget those who have died; Never forget who killed them."

-Unknown

Last edited by tcoz; Today at 05:52 AM.

PSA has always been GTG. :thumb:

Plus, keep a watch out. They are having some killer deals on their website.

PSA has always taken care of me. They don't answer emails or ship in a timely manner, but if you're willing to put up with that noise, you'll get your stuff for a good price. You may just have to wait a bit and be kept in the dark a while.

• Like 1

PSA has always taken care of me. They don't answer emails or ship in a timely manner, but if you're willing to put up with that noise, you'll get your stuff for a good price. You may just have to wait a bit and be kept in the dark a while.

Same here. PSA has a following because of their consistent low pricing. The trade off is that they aren't always super responsive and shipping takes longer. Of you want high quality products fast go to bravocompanyusa.Com they're going to ship fast but you're going to pay more for the products.

I just got a complete lower indirectly from PSA via a seller on Gun Broker.

The horror stories that persist about their shipping and lack of communications put me off for a long time , but they do not short change on the quality of their products or their pricing.

I think they are plenty of bang for the buck..on par with anyone other than COLT or Bravo Company in quality terms.

I ordered an upper a couple weeks back, it was here in a week.

I ordered a blem lower last week, it took a week.

It usually takes over three weeks to get anything from them normally.

I ordered some 7.62mm from them last week, I "just" got notice that it finally went out the door today. Hit, and miss!

I ordered an upper a couple weeks back, it was here in a week.

I ordered a blem lower last week, it took a week.

It usually takes over three weeks to get anything from them normally.

I ordered some 7.62mm from them last week, I "just" got notice that it finally went out the door today. Hit, and miss!

"Hit and Miss"

That same statement can be made of about 50% of the people/outfits that advertise on line for AR-15 parts.

If you have a project with a By-God deadline to meet...Go with the Biggee companies whom show "balance on hand" before you plunk in that CC number.

I'm fortunate , I have more than enough AR's , but that doesn't stop me from building another variant.

I have the luxury of being able to wait patiently and not skip a beat in between time.

If I were doing this to subsidize my income....which I'm not , I'd be very intolerant of such shinnanigans.

PSA has gotten lots of business from me. Sure they are slower to ship, but like tcoz73 said they didn't shat their customers when shat was crazy. I'll use them when ever I can. I like that they have diversified from the ar15s. They are doing a lot of stuff with ar10s 9s and 47s now. That means better prices for everyone. Seems like ar 10s have dropped 100s of dollars over the last 6 months. Don't think m855 bulk went over .50 cents a round last month, when everyone else was selling at .75. With honest business like that I can't complain too much about sluggish shipping.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just joined today so just seeing this thread. I am not affiliated with ANYONE. That said I do buy from PSA alot online. The only place I can find that comes close, sometimes better, is Mas Defense in Charlotte. If I cannot find it on PSA or MAS, then I go hunting Midway, Brownells, etc. Powder and primers I grab local when I see it if a decent price. I just ordered before BF a few things from PSA and it was here in a week even though Thanksgiving hit. They used to take forever and a day to ship. I ordered a AR pistol barrel a week ago but not gotten it yet. So far...the things i got from em has been good.

I ordered from PSA over the Thanksgiving holiday and BF. I got my goodies in a week. Not bad shipping time and awesome prices on good parts. PSA for the WIN!

And welcome to the Armory!

I ordered parts from PSA over the Thanksgiving weekend and got my order in a week.

PSA the vendor, or PSA the gun maker, or are they one in the same?

Palmetto State Armory. I see on their site they have complete uppers for sale, complete lowers, complete AR's, sell other makes. I guess they build AR's and sell them. but do not know for sure since I only buy from their website and not been there. If I was them and had all those parts floating around and it was profitable....I would build and sell em.

PSA can be spotty on their shipping. Sometimes it's fast, sometimes it's slow. I usually try to get by either the Mt Pleasant store or the Columbia location.