Sign in to follow this  
pacecars

GP100 Conversion

I just sent off a brand new Ruger GP100 stainless, 3 inch adj. sight .38 Spcl to Dave Clements yesterday to convert to 10mm and have the barrel slabsided! 12 plus months is going to suck but to help me out I bought a 5 inch S&W 610 today! Life doesn't suck!

Edited by pacecars

I have been waiting for my custom stock built form scratch for about 12 months....if you want the good stuff have to be patient.

Dave did mine a year or so ago and it's one of my favorite 10's now, excellent work!

I just sent off a brand new Ruger GP100 stainless, 3 inch adj. sight .38 Spcl to Dave Clements yesterday to convert to 10mm and have the barrel slabsided! 12 plus months is going to suck but to help me out I bought a 5 inch S&W 610 today! Life doesn't suck!

That's pretty cool. I have never shot a 10 mm, but from what I've heard about the round it should pack quite a punch in that 100. How does the 10 mm compare to the .357

Smokes it hands down. 10mm is closer to 41 mag than 357. That's why they created the 40, 10mm was too much of a good thing.

I just saw someone else's GP100 conversion on another message board....dang I want one so bad!

Congratulations !!

I hope you post some pics when it comes in.

image_zpsopecija2.jpeg

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic.

Got it the other day and it is fantastic. The action job was definitely worth it

worth the wait.... damn sexy it is.

Very Nice Pacecars! It should serve you quite well, thanks for sharing your picture. :segrin:

• Like 1