MontanaLon

M855 ban shelved

NO BULLET BAN..........................for now :tap:

and to all the people who panic bought and overpaid trying to resell it for more money cough cough cheaper than dirt can all kiss my ass. I know the fight is not over by any means but this will teach people not to jack up their credit cards right awayand panic by any time something happens

and to all the people who panic bought and overpaid trying to resell it for more money cough cough cheaper than dirt can all kiss my ass. I know the fight is not over by any means but this will teach people not to jack up their credit cards right awayand panic by any time something happens

Nah...the newbs need the practice. I am all for them doing it.

Hopefully they will learn to always be in a state of prepping.

Hooray!...Hurrah! Like was mentioned in one of the comments, " just because a rattlesnake misses once, don't mean he won't try to strike a second time". And to the buttholes that took advantage of the situation and helped create the unjust price increase... :bootysmooch: and :legs:

Yeah, its just shelved. Give em time. I've about learned be buying before the panic.

I've been collecting these guns for about 35 years now, There has always been someone trying to ban them. A couple of instance they did crap on us, like the no new class 3 gun manufactured ban that drove prices out of sight.

In every instance except that one the panic has died down and got back to normal. What fuels all this is when some idiot kills a lot of people with a black rifle. Think we just have more mentally deranged retards nowadays. I didn't panic buy anything, I left some at Wal mart the other day.

People need to calm down and let it settle back to normal. Now we do need to get involved and let them know they are in the minority when they want to ban something. That process will never end. I really don't understand the 22 deal, there has been none since Obummer took office. that one has not got back to normal. All the ones that jack prices up to double are a sorry excuse for a human and should be avoided ever buying from them.

I was able to get $1500 for two cases at a gun show. Love that money!

I was able to get $1500 for two cases at a gun show. Love that money!

how many rounds did you sell. holy jesus somebody has to be desperate no offense to you

how many rounds did you sell. holy jesus somebody has to be desperate no offense to you

Two 1,000rd cases of PMC Xtac 62g-LAP, packed in 20rd boxes.

I just went trolling around the gun show offering it up, and sold both of the cases I brought with me. Just a portion of my private reserve, but it went to a good cause (an order at silencershop).

What's not in the story, 258 congressman signed a letter advising the ATF that what they were doing was unconstitutional and overstepping their bounds. That's in big part to the gun community and our barrage of emails and calls My congressman is so swamped on this issue, he hasn't even replied to me yet which he normally does.

We also owe a big thanks to Fox News which has highlighted this issue almost every day. One debate I caught the girl made the liberal look like a fool in that she couldn't tell a bullet from ammunition while making no qualms you cross this bridge other ammunition is off the shelf.

As you guys know, M855 is nothing compared to say a 30.06.

On a personal note, I don't know when I bought my last case of M855. I probably have at least three cases not including some boxes of SS109 What I do know is at most I paid $150 / 1,000. I bought it for plinking and since I've been into reloading really haven't fired it much. Decent ammunition, its not really precision stuff.

That being said, this isn't about need. This goes way beyond the liberal stance we have 11 other types of ammunition to shoot in an AR or even ARs. This is about an administration making gun control laws without our congressmen involved and setting a precedence that could lead to the ban of even your grandfathers single shot deer rifle.

Tj

Two 1,000rd cases of PMC Xtac 62g-LAP, packed in 20rd boxes.

I just went trolling around the gun show offering it up, and sold both of the cases I brought with me. Just a portion of my private reserve, but it went to a good cause (an order at silencershop).

good for you but dam lol in good way but I willing to bet that guys probably kicking himself in the ass right now

Just keep watch, they will be back with something else shortly.

Looks like it will be a good time to buy soon.

With them saying something to the line of comments raising issues and it requires further study before releasing a framework, reading between the lines leaves me thinking down two different paths. Either they're gonna wait for a shooting to happen involving M855 or a more gun grabbers friendly legislature to go at it again, or this is gonna come back up with even more types of ammo on the blacklist. Either way it sounds like a won battle but a lost war type situation. Maybe my :tf: is too tight. I hope i'm wrong and this crap is off the table.