rbp75503

6X45 107GR Sierra Matchkings

Have some 107 gr sierra matchkings that I would like to load up for my 6mmX45. Have not found any data as a starting point.

Anyone have any load data?

Thanks

Bob

I suspect you won't find any. 100 seems to be the cut of for the data as anything above that is moving at a snails pace.The 100's are running 2550 in the Accurate Data. I've shot some 105's for fun and they grouped but useless for my needs of 500 + yards. You could take the 100's and back down quite a bit as it is one long bullet bearing surface.

The length will of course require single loading and that is a big negative when you exceed the 90-95 grain levels.

Greg

Thanks Greg for the info. I think I will limit to 95gr pills for the 6X45.

The twist rate issue comes into play big time at lower velocities. The 1:8 would almost be mandatory on the 107's and across the board you wil ind that the 87' to 95" will give you great BC for your money and velocity to boot. I love the them for most work in the 6X45 and you can get good hunting vs target bullets for your needs. The Game King is excellent in Sierra as is the 87 Hornady HPBT. For shooting critters any o the 58's on up to the 70 TNT are heavy hitters.

Greg