M&MDEF2

WHERE DID THEY GO?

Since I am a new user, short on time, and cannot yet use the "search" function, who can tell me what happened to "Advanced Rifles" ???? They have my money. I have no lowers. It's been months. Website and FB page have disappeared. Any knowledge greatly appreciated. :)

Never heard of them, hope you paid with a credit card. Call your CC company if you did and file a claim.

Since I am a new user, short on time, and cannot yet use the "search" function, who can tell me what happened to "Advanced Rifles" ???? They have my money. I have no lowers. It's been months. Website and FB page have disappeared. Any knowledge greatly appreciated. :)

there website is no longer active, I am sorry to say they might have taken your money and ran. I would call your CC company and file fraud charges. If ordering any parts stay with known reputable companies , bcm,dd, spikes, psa, brownells, list goes on. I know how you feel I have been there.

Sorry about that, I would do as others have suggested.

O, Welcome to the Armory.

Doing a quick search of the interweb looks like thay had troubles going back to 2013...hopefully you used a CC

Welcome to the board. Sorry about the issue. At least here the Sponsors WILL send the products.

Greg

Welcome, and sorry to hear that happened.

Thanks for the welcomes. CC was used and will be called. Then we move forward with building a few.

Thanks for the welcomes. CC was used and will be called. Then we move forward with building a few.

Good luck with the credit card company. And :welcome: to the Armory.

You do realize that since you are now a member of the Armory, pictures of new builds are a required. :laugh: