AR15Armory.com

Everyone please read this

Gmountain

• 1 month later...

Sounds good to me. Looking forward to learning the ropes. An old member to RimfireCentral. Finally migrated to the dark side - my dear wife gave me a money $ present and told me to go buy a gun. :) I got a Colt LE M4. I have found it more fun to shoot the the M14 I carried through Basic Training at Ft. Lewis in 1966.

Tigerbeetle

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

Sounds great.

Roger

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome to the Armory!

If you have not already, consider starting a thread and tell us a little about yourself and your interests.

Come on in and make yourself at home.

John

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/20/2015 at 3:20 AM, Gmountain said:

We have a forum here entitled Political Asylum. It's password protected, so if you don't want to read it, you don't have to. If you want the password here it is: voteguns

It's clear the political season has begun. Any post about Clinton, Obama, Rubio, Walker, Carson, or any political figure belongs in the political Asylum. Any post reporting a news story about those people belongs in the Political Asylum. Any post about politics belongs in there. Please put them there.

When a politician starts talking about marijuana, that's political. Guess where it goes. If someone is talking about Hillary and Benghazi, guess where it belongs.

The rules in the PA are a little more relaxed. Remember, what is said in the Political Asylum stays in the Political Asylum.

thanks for sharing

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/19/2015 at 6:42 PM, Raven_Actual said:

I'll be needing that password.

YES, it is the most fun forum for sure.  Another option is to become a PATRON and it will just show automatically and give you access to at least one other forum I know of... still requiring a password...  teaser...