AR15Armory.com

I was checking the e-mail and I got a delivery notice from BHW

gshayd

Good! Hopefully my BILLS will start coming to you too then! :lol:

I have been putting those back in the mailbox and raising the little red flag. I just line through them and put deceased.

Edited by gshayd

Hey Newbe I saw your barrel up at BHW last weekend.. I pulled it out of the front and hid it in the back of the stack.................... :lol:

You would faint if you saw all the barrels in production. I know I was drooling so bad that Carl put some mop heads on my tennis shoes so the floor wouldn't get so slimy.

I even saw my stack that is in production.

Greg

Hey Newbe I saw your barrel up at BHW last weekend.. I pulled it out of the front and hid it in the back of the stack.................... :lol:

You would faint if you saw all the barrels in production. I know I was drooling so bad that Carl put some mop heads on my tennis shoes so the floor wouldn't get so slimy.

I even saw my stack that is in production.

Greg

Stack? :blink:

Stack? :blink:

I've had some barrels on order for several months due to the huge sale numbers at SHOT. The advent of the Savage barrel set up put me behind the curve until I was able to pick up a second test bed as I didn't want to tear down my match rifle to test a cartidge. There are a couple of chamberings for current development products that BHW wants me to test. Some really cool things in barrels and parts are in the mix and I'll be showcasing some of those as they come into prototype production. Also Ritch has pretty much a 1:1 ratio in the pile as we do tandem testing so double your pleasure double your fun. :tiphat:

Greg

I've had some barrels on order for several months due to the huge sale numbers at SHOT. The advent of the Savage barrel set up put me behind the curve until I was able to pick up a second test bed as I didn't want to tear down my match rifle to test a cartidge. There are a couple of chamberings for current development products that BHW wants me to test. Some really cool things in barrels and parts are in the mix and I'll be showcasing some of those as they come into prototype production. Also Ritch has pretty much a 1:1 ratio in the pile as we do tandem testing so double your pleasure double your fun. :tiphat:

Greg

It must be nice being a friend of the owner. :tongue:

It must be nice being a friend of the owner. :tongue:

Good friends now. To start with just associate. It took time for Carl to learn my squirrely ways. Of course I do a few things for them.

Thin they would let me take a tour Greg?

I would not be surprised. Contact JP on that one.

Greg