towtruck

Big Brother is watching me

...or at least Google is..................I open up my Google chrome page today and there it is......Google spelled out in birthday cakes.......I know they track you web searches...but this is over the top!

...or at least Google is..................I open up my Google chrome page today and there it is......Google spelled out in birthday cakes.......I know they track you web searches...but this is over the top!

Whatever I'm searching for within a day or so "it" will be on every page I go to.

Google knows me far better than any woman I have ever dated. They may know me better than I know myself... :ohmy:

BTW, happy birthday, fella!

Yep, saw that on my birthday too.

Dude Google has your birthday, your friends and families birthdays, your contact list as well as access to your photos, emails and messages

I use Mozilla Foxfire and bing as my search engine. I hate Google and Apple!!!!!

I use Mozilla Foxfire and bing as my search engine. I hate Google and Apple!!!!!

If you have any aps on your phone except a select few then google has your information regardless of the search engine you use.

Would You like Me to stop ?. I'm Not gonna :b-day: :b-day: :party: :party: :beerme: :beerchug: :whip: :thumb: :winner: :winner:

When ANY of us hook up electronically , THEY'VE GOT YOUR BALLS IN THE VICE !. So it dependent on who's twisting the screw as too how much it hurts !!!...

That's why I spread disinformation. I have like 5 facebook accounts, 3 or 4 Google accounts. All are in different names, different nationalities, languages, ages, and sexes. I get some rather interesting search results from time to time, and adsense doesn't know what to do with me.

That's why I spread disinformation. I have like 5 facebook accounts, 3 or 4 Google accounts. All are in different names, different nationalities, languages, ages, and sexes. I get some rather interesting search results from time to time, and adsense doesn't know what to do with me.

Your ISP nails You regardless of what misinformation YOU put out . It's akin to convenience store thieves , come on really you weren't aware your on CANDID CAMERA !. Perhaps this one illustrates it best and it's a TRUE Story was in the Drudge report years back . I shall refrain from mentioning color of perp !.

Bank robber realizing he has no disguise , now books it across the street into a dry cleaning outfit and grabs a clear plastic bag too put over his head !.

OH Wait it gets much better . Perp goes into the bank informs the nearest teller he has a gun and this is a robbery and he demands some large figure of cash . Teller informs him she doesn't have that much on hand and ask if he'd take a check !. HE DOES and was arrested two hours later at another branch trying to cash that check !!!...

• Like 1

Privacy, even the illusion of privacy is gone. That genies out of the bottle and not going back in. Now where's my tin foil hat?

They know my IP address, but that's about all they know about me for sure. Like I said, adsense doesn't know what to do with me. I get some pretty wild ad offerings. You can definitely screw with them, as well as anyone who might hack into your accounts. By throwing all kinds of false information into your pool, you increase the likelihood that an identity thief would get something wrong. For example, he might get your address right, but might use the wrong name or birthdate. I do pretty much everything under a false name. I'm not saying it will fool the NSA, but I can guarantee you that no one is going to use facebook to steel my identity. I mean, come on, why would you give facebook your name and birthdate? Whenever companies ask me for more information than they should, I give them false info. They have no right to ask, and I have no obligation to tell them the truth.

Okay, right after I posted this, I got a huge pop up from a news site. They tried to sell me purses that only a rich old lady would buy. Now, I've been accused of being an old lady, but not very many people have accused me of being rich :bellylaf:

If you have any aps on your phone except a select few then google has your information regardless of the search engine you use.

Not on my Windows phone.