Janitor

Show us photos of your reloading area

And some like their Garfield phones and lava lamps. :laugh:

Ah yes, the lava lamp, that's what I was talking about, I couldn't remember what they were called. Just wait until August's pandas start invading his bench.

• Like 1

Ah yes, the lava lamp, that's what I was talking about, I couldn't remember what they were called. Just wait until August's pandas start invading his bench.

Nothing screams amateur like a lava lamp and a Garfield phone. Nothing,

Greg

• Like 1

Nothing screams amateur like a lava lamp and a Garfield phone. Nothing,

Greg

Maybe if you had a BCM Mid length in the pic youd look a little less like a Hobbyist.

Oooohhhh, look at all the shiney things hanging there! Those sure are purdy! :tiphat:

Maybe if you had a BCM Mid length in the pic youd look a little less like a Hobbyist.

Oooohhhh, look at all the shiney things hanging there! Those sure are purdy! :tiphat:

Just a dirty little secret. I have exactly ONE store bought AR. Everything else I own are parts guns. The one I own is a DPMS with the removable carry handle and collapsible stock. I got that from my wife's Uncle after he died. Unfired in the case. He dumped ALL the paper work. I may or may not have the magazine for it as it could be jumbled up in my storage shelf for magazines.

Shiny things? Oh yeah. I got your shiny things right here for ya'. :hey2:

ReloadRoom1.jpg

Greg

Here's my hobby. I make truck bed liners.

20150517_092415_resized_zps8wk9tydz.jpg

PS: All of those are a different chambering and ALL shot with the SAME magazine from 17-223 to 450 SOCOM!!!

• Like 2

I see, so your in cahoots with Tow making pink rifle storage products.

All use a 223 mag?!?? Damn! Got anything that shoots as flat as 6.5 creed out to 500ish in that stash?

PS: All of those are a different chambering and ALL shot with the SAME magazine from 17-223 to 450 SOCOM!!!

That's not a reloading area, that's an UN-loading area! :laugh:

Funny story. From time to time ill find frogs, toads and the like in the sump well after a pretty good storm. The sump is right next to my bench. As i was making all the A30 brass i took a leak in the sump. I looked down and saw a damn chameleon swiming around! Just talking to you about loading the A30 then i see a freakin chameleon! I just burst out laughing!

I see, so your in cahoots with Tow making pink rifle storage products.

All use a 223 mag?!?? Damn! Got anything that shoots as flat as 6.5 creed out to 500ish in that stash?

It's not a 223 magazine. It is called a Unimag. I was one of the beta testers. It was introduced at the 2016 SHOT. I didn't shoot 7.62X39 through it as I didn't own one...yet. The 243 LBC will hold its own out to 500 and kick less.IMHO

Funny story. From time to time ill find frogs, toads and the like in the sump well after a pretty good storm. The sump is right next to my bench. As i was making all the A30 brass i took a leak in the sump. I looked down and saw a damn chameleon swiming around! Just talking to you about loading the A30 then i see a freakin chameleon! I just burst out laughing!

Careful there's one real chameleon on this board and the only thing he hates are checkerboards.

Greg

That's nicely stocked ! I guess some like their bubble light thingy's and some like their birds.

That black bird needs to back to the Range, the owl was hanging in the rafters of an old barn I reload in to scare feral pigeons off, they started roosting on the ole thing and he fell to the ground,I cleaned the pigeon crap off him and stuck him up by my bench[/img]13055713_1079552328754941_44395500119489take a screenshot

Edited by picker

Here they put those owls on the roof and fireplaces. The pigeons just use them for shade.

Greg

Yeah, it didn't deter the ones crapping on everything around here a bit, little bit of good news is I use them to sight in my AR [smile]

Best/joe

Just a dirty little secret. I have exactly ONE store bought AR. Everything else I own are parts guns. The one I own is a DPMS with the removable carry handle and collapsible stock. I got that from my wife's Uncle after he died. Unfired in the case. He dumped ALL the paper work. I may or may not have the magazine for it as it could be jumbled up in my storage shelf for magazines.

Shiny things? Oh yeah. I got your shiny things right here for ya'. :hey2:

ReloadRoom1.jpg

Greg

Pink! :yesss: :thumbs2:

• Like 1

Pink! :yesss: :thumbs2:

Yep, a girly truck bed liner for a hobbyist. You steal what you can from the closet when the wife isn't looking. My Man Card has an asterisk on it. Being a nurse I am allowed a very slight deviation, deviance?, from the true manly path. Guess what my nickname was in the college dorm at U of Oklahoma... :hysterical3:

Greg

I will post pictures of my horrible setup because... built a bench today and the old setup is gone!

The old bench was a table top clamped to saw horses.

med_gallery_21618_269_4364149.jpg

That has to go.

New bench is only 20 inches deep and 6 feet wide so I had to screw it to the wall.

Under discussion

med_gallery_21618_269_1300422.jpg

Top on it

med_gallery_21618_269_3253183.jpg

I need to place stuff so and see where it fits before screwing anything down. I also think there's a progressive on the horizon so I don't want to make anything too permanent.

med_gallery_21618_269_2458879.jpg

Edited by Jaeger48
  • Like 2