Janitor

Show us photos of your reloading area

Nice setup. I have to clean mine up! :bigsmile:

Very nice.

Nice!!! Also real nice calender. :thumb:

Nice setup. I have to clean mine up! :bigsmile:

Believe me, I'll have to save this pic to remember where everything goes, it's never been this clean. :Camera2:

Nice!!! Also real nice calender. :thumb:

:thumb:

Jealous!! I want to start reloading so badly!! Soon, when taxes are done... Looks nice though!!

Nice setup pdog! I merged your thread with an existing reloading area photo thread. :smile:

Soon now, we're doing the push at home to finish up a years long remodeling job. That means the piles of crap are coming out of the reloading area soon. I sure hope to get it cleaned up as nicely as yours.

reloadingtabledi0.jpg

By wfsdno

Its not much, just starting, goal 1: be organized, goal 2: be safe.

ammoshelfzx1.jpg

By wfsdno

The second pic is of my ammo stash, boxed and labelled, most anyway....

Roger :salute:

Nice setup wfsdno. You're right - clean/organized is part of keeping things safe. :thumbsup:

I have never even started reloading yet, but I've got all the equipment. The photo's above are full of good ideas for me. I thought I might pick climate control in the basement over not so much climate control in the garage. Is one better than the other? Thanks for all the photo's guys.

I have never even started reloading yet, but I've got all the equipment. The photo's above are full of good ideas for me. I thought I might pick climate control in the basement over not so much climate control in the garage. Is one better than the other? Thanks for all the photo's guys.

Oh yeah. Mines close to a door and in winter even I can tell the difference in how much harder brass is to form when its cold. I even started putting my brass cases in a can on my electric heater (not getting them hot just pretty warm to the touch) just so they would form much better.

Since this thread has been bumped. Here's a more recent picture.

gallery_7_13_105739.jpg

I added the cabinet which contains the lubes, tools, primers, and the powders have been moved from beneath to a separate storage shelf. This keeps all my "explosives" at a safer distance from the work area as well as gives me more room. I also added the little single press for doing brass prep operations.

Tj

Mine's easy a pile of wood and an unopened RCBS shipping box.

hers an pic a few months old i have added a lyman 1200 and more dies i keep my powder and plastic case in a dresser behind it

DSCF0043.jpg

Hi people! I love some of those reloading benches I've been seeing here but I think not everyones pic is showing up on my screen unless they just don't have one. I'm a new member so I can't post a pic of my reloading bench till I get the 10 post in. This is my second one now, 9 more to go. Can someone tell me how to post the pic? thanks........ twoguns.

Edited by twoguns