Janitor

Show us photos of your reloading area

This is my set up. The bench is bolted to the wall and the drawers were added about 6 months ago. What do you guys think? :nt:

100_0404.jpg

100_0401.jpg

100_0405-1.jpg

100_0402.jpg

100_0403.jpg

Jealous would be an understatement! Thats an amazing setup! I will take some notes from that!

This is my little spot...

Very nice set up with good utilization of space. If it meets your output and quality requirements than you have achieved what you set out to do. My first one was a six drawer double dresser deal with the press mounted to a board bolted to the top of the dresser.

If this pic was taken last year you should be proud of your restraint but I notice you are missing two candy canes from the box. Are you eating your Christmas Tree trimmings before they go up this year?? :smartass:

Greg

I took the picture about 2 hours ago... and yeah, I'm eating the candy canes right now. :whistling: I finished put together all the stuff about a week ago, so I haven't have a catch to amass piles of reloading stuff either lol. But I really like the way it is now, there's lots of room, and its at the right height for me.

I took the picture about 2 hours ago... and yeah, I'm eating the candy canes right now. :whistling: I finished put together all the stuff about a week ago, so I haven't have a catch to amass piles of reloading stuff either lol. But I really like the way it is now, there's lots of room, and its at the right height for me.

Good to see another young guy getting started like myself. Though it seems i hardly have time, i sure do enjoy reloading, its a great learning experience!

Your setup looks like a great start!

That is one of the nicest set ups I have seen. I really like the bins with the bullets filling them. Kind of reminds me of the candy stores at the mall that have all the candies in the big bins and you buy them but the pound like Mike & Ike's, M&M's and Jelly Bellies.

Greg

PS: You put a Lava Light on that puppy and you can be retro like me!! :nt:

Thank you sir,

I might take you up on the light....I really do feel like I'm at a candy store at times.

Happy Holidays!

David

This is my set up. The bench is bolted to the wall and the drawers were added about 6 months ago. What do you guys think? :nt:

100_0404.jpg

100_0401.jpg

100_0405-1.jpg

100_0402.jpg

100_0403.jpg

All I can say is wow!! That is the nicest setup I have ever seen, enjoy!!

PC160001.jpg

Golly gee whiz........some of your set-ups look great.

Above is my little corner of the old basement where reloading happens on a regular basis....mostly 9mm, .357 mag and .38 Spc.

I think I found space in the garage next to the Drag Bike. I want to upgrade from the RCBS to A Dillon RL550B for 40, 45, and 223. I will make a small bench or use the setup they have at Cabela's. It comes with the legs and all you have to do is figure out what size you want, and buy the lumber. I need something I can bolt to the floor when I'm pulling the trailer.

I might be getting out of racing, in that case I would really setup the garage for reloading!

Update: I got the Square Deal B and it works great. I will keep the RCBS for rifle loading. I have to build a bench for the garage now.

Edited by Bansheex

I built this room in the corner of my garage. My wife tells her friends that I only come inside when I'm hungry or horny.

100_0935.jpg

100_0938.jpg

I use my range box indoors as much as I do at the range

100_0769.jpg

Steve

Edited by coyote-steve

This is my little get away spot.

That is a very nice sanitary set up you have there. Everything is reachable and you can see what you are doing. The choice of equipment is quite good also.

Greg

Well I got everything setup, it's not very fancy but it works.

IMG_0538.jpg

I still have to setup the RCBS somewhere!

I've had this room available since we built the house in '02, but have just now gotten into reloading. I am really enjoying it. I've started loading .223 with components I've accumulated over time. I plan to get into reloading for my Garands in a big way very soon.

standard.jpg

standard.jpg