Sign in to follow this  
AnonymousD

The Witcher III

Anyone else played this yet? I got it on PC a few days ago and have put a good amount of time into it. If you've played Skyrim, you'll find this familiar.

One of the first things I noticed was how good the game looked. I mean this game looks AMAZING. I've got everything running on Ultra on my PC and I'm playing on my 50" TV. The graphics are just insane. I was riding my horse near some woods around sunset when a storm started rolling in. The trees sway and everything. It looks so real. Easily the best graphics I've ever seen in person.

I loved the first one, don't play too many games these days sadly but this is on the list of games to buy when the price drops a bit....

Ive never played the first two. I had honestly never even heard of them before this one.

Man this game is HUGE. I got to a part I was sure was the last part of the storyline quests, and nope, still going after over 48 hours of gameplay.

Edited by AnonymousD

You eve pick it up captainbarred? I beat it a while back and I still find myself playing it for a few hours almost every day. There are just so many side quests and treasure hunts. Im working on getting a set of mastercrafted witcher gear. I have all the plans and most of the equipment. Just need to track down a few crafting items.