scotto

Cease & Desist Order to Rainbow Family

Frickin New Agers and Indian Wanna Be's

Winnemem Wintu Tribe Gives Cease & Desist Order to Rainbow Family

“There is no place in our indigenous territories for Rainbow Family activities, and you are ordered to not to return to Mt. Shasta for future Rainbow Family gatherings,” writes Chief Sisk. “By holding such large group encampments and gatherings in ecologically and culturally sensitive areas, you are causing harmful impacts that cannot be undone by even the most fastidious clean up,” Chief Sisk continues.

I understand the sacred land part and can sympathize with them but that being said the tribe doesn't own the land and no one is in charge of the RF. Might as well tell a cat not to twitch his tail.

The Rainbows were up in UT last year on the 4th. I lived through the true Hippie Age. These guys made Hippies look like Mr. Clean. I couldn't have done a head shot on one with my 45 ACP hardball if I tried. The grease in the hair would have done a better job than a plate in a set of Kevlar turning a bullet.

Greg

Edjumacate me here, how can the tribe mark public land as closed, is that illegal in itself and not something the law dogs can enforce.

We had rainbow cult hippies in the area last year, they were made to feel very unwelcome by law enforcement and citizens so they trashed the place (not as bad as they are famous for) and moved on with very little drama.....since the locals refused to put up with their crap....

I've been hearing about them being in/around Hill City in the Black Hills....they picked a semi remote spot where the Sturgis crowd does not normally go....however, will be interesting to see what happens in Hill city if they are still in the area destroying everything....

Never thought I'd see the day when the tribes sent a cease and desist party to do the job of a war party.

Nothing wrong with this situation that a few scalps wouldn't cure.

Or a nice roaring forest fire.

• Like 2

The Cease and Desist order my not stand but at least the tribe is doing something to raise awareness about these nut jobs.

I don't know. If anyone can get away with standing up for their culture, they can. If they can't, the rest of us don't stand a snowballs chance in hell.

I understand the sacred land part and can sympathize with them but that being said the tribe doesn't own the land and no one is in charge of the RF. Might as well tell a cat not to twitch his tail.

The Rainbows were up in UT last year on the 4th. I lived through the true Hippie Age. These guys made Hippies look like Mr. Clean. I couldn't have done a head shot on one with my 45 ACP hardball if I tried. The grease in the hair would have done a better job than a plate in a set of Kevlar turning a bullet.

Greg

The Rainbow People that rotate through my area are nothing more than a poorly organized criminal enterprise that wear hippie clothes instead of three pieced suits, and you can smell them before you see them. They commit financial crimes, property damage (sometimes for recyclable materials) scam the elderly, shoplift, and basically are parasites who feed off of the old, the weak, and the well-intentioned.

The last sex offender that booked on me found his child victims in the outdoor wedding receptions held in public areas they crashed.

Not to mention all the trusting Rainbow mothers who let him babysit their kids...

The U.S. Marshalls picked him up in California. It is nice to have friends in high places who despise child molesters as much as I do.

Three cheers for the Marshalls !

Yeah, he is now getting 3 squares and a cot, but I bet he is pretty sore most of the time. Plus he's not molesting any little kids.

Ah yes the US Marshals. I can never commit a big crime as about 95% of them in the US know who I am thanks to the training tapes they see in GLYNCO with me in them... LOL

I worked with their SOG guys and commanders at various times. High speed low drag guys that were professional. I'd hate to be an average fugitive when FIST hits town.

Greg

This is in my front yard......there have been issues over that site for years. If it's not the Rainbows it's other Indians. I hope they can kick those stinking hippies out of the state.

• Like 1

I think I made a huge error in what Scotto was talking about.

Sorry, brother.

I think I made a huge error in what Scotto was talking about.

Sorry, brother.

Not quite sure as to what you're referring to but it's all good.