redbarron06

Ran into one of those BLM clowns today.

So the daughters dog is sick and it has been worrying me latley so I finally decied to take the dog into the vet. Everything will be OK she just needs a few teeth pulled and some antibiotics. Anyway after seeing the vet I was standing at the clerks desk waiting to schedule the oral surgury when it walks this clown. First the dumbass is a white as I am but, he has gang tats all over his arms, hat with the brim still straight with the store tags on it turned backwards wearing a BLM shirt dressed all in back with a pit bull on a leash with a muzzle on it. The damn dog is trying to jump on everybody, fighting thew muzzle, and this dipshat cant control it. Keeps yelling at it telling it to calm down it is scaring people. Then I hear the cleark ask him if he was going to keep it. He said he had thought about it.

The dumb ass brought an unknown stray pit into a store with little dogs, kids and other people in it looking like a thug. I guess i was surprised he showed enough thought to put a muzzle on it but it seems that exhusted his thought process for the day. I dont think I have even wanted to punch a stranger in the snot locker so bad in my life. I didn't but I damn sure wanted to. As I wrapped my mty buisness and headed for the door the dog started looking real interested in the 3lb Pomeranian in may arm. As the dog walked in front me I gave the guy an pure eat shat look and he pulled it back. I stayed between the dog as my wife and daughter walked between me and the counter until they were clear.

I'm starting to see them around here. I've noticed lately that when I walk past one of them and kinda nod or just say hey I'm getting a stare instead of a nod in return. I'm not talking about a pretender here. Of course I keep eye contact but there seems to be a feeling of uneasy in the air.

Maybe it's just me but I don't think so, if something doesn't change I'm afraid we are heading for another 1968.

Dog goes after your dog, I'd have paid to see Red waste the pit in a vets office. :hysterical3:

Here's your clue Red. It takes a special kind of person to wear a "T" shirt that says, "Here hate me, I'm white." Around here we have a name for them, the "N" word except with a "W" and nobody thinks them more hilarious than blacks do. Well, those who aren't downright offended by it at least. Its really about the same thing as "Black Face" in the 30s.

The media pushes it, so does our schools. Some kids grow out of it some never do. Tatts to the effect really are kind of like a commitment because tats don't go away easily. Either way, black or white, the media pushing the whole ganger culture, as the quote, "The black culture" is really demeaning and hurting people killing them actually. If you have gang tats, pants half way down your butt, and say the "F" word every other word, unless you become a rap star, you'll be lucky to get a job at night as a stock boy.

Sadly, I've seen guys throw away their lives for less.

Tj

Dog goes after your dog, I'd have paid to see Red waste the pit in a vets office. :hysterical3:

Here's your clue Red. It takes a special kind of person to wear a "T" shirt that says, "Here hate me, I'm white." Around here we have a name for them, the "N" word except with a "W" and nobody thinks them more hilarious than blacks do. Well, those who aren't downright offended by it at least. Its really about the same thing as "Black Face" in the 30s.

The media pushes it, so does our schools. Some kids grow out of it some never do. Tatts to the effect really are kind of like a commitment because tats don't go away easily. Either way, black or white, the media pushing the whole ganger culture, as the quote, "The black culture" is really demeaning and hurting people killing them actually. If you have gang tats, pants half way down your butt, and say the "F" word every other word, unless you become a rap star, you'll be lucky to get a job at night as a stock boy.

Tj

Yea but how can you place more value on a good job than being true to your inner self. Jenner gets to be a woman and Obama gets the peace prize, so why don't white people get to be black? I say if you feel like a white man trapped in a black dudes body, then by all means release your inner n*. :lol:

I came in here wondering what a Bureau of Land Management person was doing in TN.

Got 1/2 way thru your description and it clicked. Man am I naive/isolated in my 95% white red-neck county.

• Like 1

I came in here wondering what a Bureau of Land Management person was doing in TN.

Got 1/2 way thru your description and it clicked. Man am I naive/isolated in my 95% white red-neck county.

LMAO, that's the first thing I thought of.

Exactly what i thought. I read the whole post and still could not figure out what this had to do with land management.

Tj

It was quite warm yesterday and I was in shorts and a tshirt toting the G17. Fingers were only inches away. I might have even flashed the holster digging out my wallet.

Funny thing when I came in there was a pit in there. I am not a pit fan but this was a very pretty dog and about 40 lbs heavier than the thugs. It was owned by a polite couple and well deciplined. It did not have a muzzle on it, was not barking and raising hell trying to jum,p on anybody that walked by, or acting aggressive at all. While I still wouldn't take a chance setting my daughters 3lb Pom down and walking off I was not uneasy about the dog being there. The owners kept it on a short string and it was well behaved. Obviously not a stray.

Ran into one of those to the extreme a couple of weeks ago. Had his belt all cinched up under his butt cheeks. He could not have been more than about 14 and I wanted to ask him if he was advertising his services for ex cons but I saw his mom and understood where the problem came from.

• Like 1

Exactly what i thought. I read the whole post and still could not figure out what this had to do with land management.

:CONFUS12: Me too, and I thought all BLM land is out west?

Ran into one of those to the extreme a couple of weeks ago. Had his belt all cinched up under his butt cheeks. He could not have been more than about 14 and I wanted to ask him if he was advertising his services for ex cons but I saw his mom and understood where the problem came from.

One of my favorite COPS show moments was a guy who tried to run from the contact. He ate it running and the officer just pounced on him.

:CONFUS12: Me too, and I thought all BLM land is out west?

:laugh: It just clicked!

Edited by gmor

As to the dog, I have always thought that if I had to use my CCW it could very likely be against a dog.

Yea, I initially thought BLM too. I thought, Oh no, what kind of trash are those thugs hiring now... :bellylaf: