gshayd

.204 Ruger Barrel

A pic....not finished

gallery_24285_275_173733.jpg

Put in that RRA Trigger I had bough a while back. Barrel is tightened down. Gas Tube wherefore art thou?

The finished product.....

gallery_24285_275_588443.jpg

That BHW Barrel with the peened finish is the bomb. The BTE gas block looks good on it too. The Adams Arm Lower came with an Ergo Grip I really like that i will probably take the current grip off and replace it with one f those. My cousin want to build an upper like that .

At last a review......lol Retirement is a good thing because now I have time to do things....

My Build used a BHW . 24" 204 Ruger Barrel, Anderson Mfg Upper and Lower, RRA Trigger, PSA FA BCG and Charging Handle. YHM Lightweight rail and a BTE Gas Block. It is the AR15 on the right of the Two Ruger Predators. I wonder if you guys will be building barrels in the future for these? I think they might be giving Savage a run by building these?????? Anyways I would like to thank all those at BHW for building this and making such an excellent barrel. It was the rifles first run and it operated smoothly with no hiccups. The rifle shoots better than me. FYI the ammo used was Hornady 32g V max leaving the barrel at 4225 fps according to the box which ought to shoot pretty flat out to 200 yards give or take a little which will be perfect for taking out feral hogs.

gallery_24285_275_901176.jpg

gallery_24285_275_160721.jpg

Edited by gshayd

Last I heard they were going to make the barrels for the Ruger. I'd give them a call and have a chat.

Looks like that one will really shoot if you feed it some hand loads. Factory performance is great on that one.

Greg

A pic....not finished

gallery_24285_275_173733.jpg

SWEET !

Did you get the 22 or the 24 " ?

NEVERMIND. I see you put the length in your review.

NICE!

Edited by Retcop