MrMan6215

Wanted to say hello

Hello Everyone ... I am new to the platform. I lived in NYC my whole life but moved to South Carolina within the last two years. Since then I now have a CCW permit and bought my first handgun. Now I have the Assault Rifle bug ...just wanted to thank everyone for all the great information so far. I think I want to buy first then build something when I learn more.

Welcome to a free state and the Armory. :tiphat:

Welcome to the Real World and the Armory. Congratulations on escaping from The People's Republik of New Yorkistan.

Welcome! I know a few reformed New Yorkers, glad to have you here!

Welcome! And it's not an assault rifle, it's a self defense rifle. ;)

• Like 7

Welcome! And it's not an assault rifle, it's a self defense rifle. ;)

I will never forget that term ... Yes I escaped NYC and ready to broaden my horizon.

Welcome!

Welcome aboard. It sounds like you've been getting in the habit of making really good decisions.

:welcome: aboard

Welcome aboard. It sounds like you've been getting in the habit of making really good decisions.

It seems that as I get older ...the wiser I have become.

Hello Everyone ... I am new to the platform. I lived in NYC my whole life but moved to South Carolina within the last two years. Since then I now have a CCW permit and bought my first handgun. Now I have the Assault Rifle bug ...just wanted to thank everyone for all the great information so far. I think I want to buy first then build something when I learn more.

Welcome from another noOb!!

Boy talk about culture shock! Besides becoming an arsenal in your own right, your gonna have to learn to eat greens, grits and black eyed peas. I leave chitlins out, I dunno how ANYBODY eats them damn things. Tastes like a fried piece of chit to me!

• Like 1

Welcome to the board.

Come on in and make yourself at home.

I would like to remind you that an AR 15 is NOT an assault rifle.

By definition, an assault rifle is capable of semi-auto, full auto, or burst fire.

BTW, 30 round AR magazines are not "large capacity" they are "standard capacity"

Please to not use the language of the gun grabbers to name what is best described as a modern sporting rifle, a defensive rifle, a competition rifle, or simply a magazine fed semi-automatic rifle. So unless you are planning on investing in a select fire full auto M16 rifle you are not taking about AR 15's.

I am very glad you are interested in the AR platform, and sincerly welcome you.

But please remember that words means things, and gun owners must not fall into the trap of using the same words that the left uses to demonize the weapons we chose to own.

• Like 3