AR15Armory.com

USFS/FWC Range in Lake City, FL

hlhneast

Not sure if you were able to get out here this morning but it was really crowded over on the rifle range. I shot pistol on Range 3 until it cleared out some then went to Range 1(200yd). I guess next time we should have more info than "see you there". Next time you feel like going we'll PM and work something out.

Rex

PS if you were there and saw a red mustang GT that was me. 

5 hours ago, oncewas said:

Not sure if you were able to get out here this morning but it was really crowded over on the rifle range. I shot pistol on Range 3 until it cleared out some then went to Range 1(200yd). I guess next time we should have more info than "see you there". Next time you feel like going we'll PM and work something out.

Rex

PS if you were there and saw a red mustang GT that was me. 

Hey oncewas, I got there at 8:30am and stayed until about 12:15. There were a lot more people than I'm used to seeing during the week, I believe most of them were Deer hunters sighting in their scopes. If you saw this old fart with the Yugo SKS and the Swedish Mauser, that is me! We probably crossed paths and weren't aware of it. I came up in a green Dodge 3/4 ton truck. I asked a couple of people when I first got there but I guess that is when you were on the other side! Are you the Leatherneck firing the lever action .45-70?!

HSmmGtY.jpg

8 minutes ago, Dannyboy53 said:

Okay, I know which one you are now, you were in the lane next to me firing the M1A. That's a good looking rifle!

No I was the one firing the Springfield Armory 308 that you brought to my attention was scoring the brass. 

• Like 1

I'm not gonna make it tomorrow. Our youngest Grandson had to go in the hospital tonight and I'm keeping his older brother. Sorry for such short notice. The wife drove our daughter to the hospital so me and the Grandson get to trash the place.

Edited by Dannyboy53

• 3 weeks later...