Sign in to follow this  
sawdoff

10 series smiths

Ok first I know im gonna catch hell for this but I may end up putting my smiths up for sale. Now understand im looking into an investment and just freeing up cash. I am not broke or hungry. I do have an idea what I will take for them. BUT I will not sale just one or two. Its kinda all or nothing. So with this in mind how would you go about doing this? Here.? Gunbroker? Post individual ads stating none will be sold til all are? I have all six in the series. I also have the 610 and megastar so im not leaving the 10mm behind. Just looking for advice. Thnx

I have one each in the series.

I have acouple extra set of grips and about twenty or so mags. I dont want to sale any ammo since I plan to keep my no dash 610 and my megastar. I would like to sale all at once but know most people arent wanting to buy them all.

Hi, interested in the 1046, would you let me know the ser #, I have 2 that are back to back, Pm is ok, if not, I could PM you my ser #s.

Thanks snowcat

... I may end up putting my smiths up for sale. .... BUT I will not sale just one or two. Its kinda all or nothing. So with this in mind how would you go about doing this? ...

I joined this forum just to post a reply to this. Decide on a price for the lot and find a collector like me who would like to have the entire 3rd gem S&W 10mm line.

So what do you want for all of them?

Digiroc