AR15Armory.com

RRA NM Trigger Group

hlhneast

Any of you folks in the JAX area have this trigger group in one of your rifles? I am trying to decide if a 2 stage is the way I want to go with my next build and I would like to squeeze one a few times and see. I am willing to come to your range of choice and provide the ammo, maybe a donut and coffee too!! Post up here or PM for exchange of contact info.

Thanks!

I'm not in Jax but a "little" ways up the road from you in Brunswick GA. I have an AR with an Armalite NM 2 stage trigger, one with a Geissele SSA and a few with Geissele Match/NM triggers. I am a member at a private range that goes out to 600 yards and has a pistol/75yd bay. I can do some weekdays and most weekends. Weekdays are great as sometimes you have the range to yourself. If you need an excuse to head up this way then hit me up.

Chris

Thank you Chris, an hour up the road isnt bad. You have a nice variety of trigger groups and I am looking forward to meeting you and having a chance to try them out. I was looking at the Armalite as an option as well. I am thinking the Geissele is a bit out of my price range but an opportunity to find out if they are worth it is something to look forward to. I will PM you if I have a chance in the next few of weeks and see if we can make a connection.

Thanks again!

Steve H.

I don't know how proficient of a shooter you are or range you have access to, so forgive me if this does not apply. Our club is having a Precision Rifle Clinic Sat May 7th. From the announcement: "We'll have stations set up for shooters to chronograph their ammunition, obtain a dope chart, zero their rifles at 100 yards, confirm dope at distances from 200 to 600 yards, and possibly test their skill on a ranging exercise." It's great for newer PR shooters, a new rifle or those without access to 600 yds to dial in their rifles. If that day is good we usually set up for matches at 8:30 and shooting goes from 9:00 until 1:00 if needed, more details will be available. Then normal shooting/show n' tell can be done after that until you are good and ready to head home. It's normally $10 for matches to help cover range supplies but not posted yet for the clinic. Facebook link to our PR group page with lots of pictures. https://www.facebook.com/Coastal-Area-Precision-Rifle-Shooters-413788465456402/

Chris

Thanks Chris, it sounds like a good opportunity to learn a lot. To say I am an amateur is a lot more accurate than saying I am a PR shooter. I do want to try and build a PR more for hunting than competition but I would never rule competition out.. I am brand new to the black rifle, not shooting, so I started with a basic S&W M&P15. Instantly the bug hits and I realized there is so much more available with this rifle system and my little S&W is not going to satisfy me. At this point I am gathering information to make the right purchases and learn a lot more about this rifle system.

If I can make your Clinic I certainly will and I appreciate your invitation. Sounds like a good time.

Thanks!

Steve H.

• 6 months later...

Any of you folks in the JAX area have this trigger group in one of your rifles? I am trying to decide if a 2 stage is the way I want to go with my next build and I would like to squeeze one a few times and see. I am willing to come to your range of choice and provide the ammo, maybe a donut and coffee too!! Post up here or PM for exchange of contact info.

Thanks!

Post is a little old, but

I'm not that close to you so I can't help you with trying one, but I can tell you that "AR0093NMKV RRA Two Stage Varmint Trigger Kit" blue card is a great trigger, With 3.5 to 4 pound pull weight. Buy one I don't think you will be disappointed.

I'm getting them for $90-91.

Remember that these have a larger pin .156" not .154"