Sign in to follow this  
beerman1378

3% Flag

In for a dime, in for a dollar, get yourself a Rebel Flag and call it a day. :segrin:

• Like 2

You've been shown, hanging vertical you reverse the flag after rotating 90 degrees clockwise

This is a direct violation of the flag code and I find it offensive.

http://www.usflag.org/uscode36.html

Hurry, Someone Get Rampy a safe place, before he busts a vertebrae and disc.

You must either not be a product of the dumbed down public education system or else smart enough to have educated yourself by studying and reading more history than most. Either way I commend you. I just wish there were more millenials like you.

I think they need to fix the whole millennial age grouping. being 32 years old I am totally different than a 21 year old today. everyone I know that's over 30 does not fit the millennial stereotype. I hate being considered one. it should be up to 29 years old not 34.

I think they need to fix the whole millennial age grouping. being 32 years old I am totally different than a 21 year old today. everyone I know that's over 30 does not fit the millennial stereotype. I hate being considered one. it should be up to 29 years old not 34.

You can't do that. That's where the line has been drawn separating generation for well generations. The idea is kids today are less mature and the new 18 is 26 and that fits a lot of liberal agendas nicely like pushing the smoking tobacco age to 21, offering health insurance on mom and dad's policy so they don't freak at the Obamacare penalties, etc. Its all political with no basis in fact or reality.

You can't do that. That's where the line has been drawn separating generation for well generations. The idea is kids today are less mature and the new 18 is 26 and that fits a lot of liberal agendas nicely like pushing the smoking tobacco age to 21, offering health insurance on mom and dad's policy so they don't freak at the Obamacare penalties, etc. Its all political with no basis in fact or reality.

The new 18 is 26, that's for sure.

During downtime I get to read a lot! hahaha

Fireman?

You mean building foundation reclamation officer, eh ?

:segrin:

Sorry to drag it on guys. Thanks for the input!

Like most of you, I would say "F that !" to any possible

ramifications of actually joining the 3% 'ers, or doing something

to show and association.

But the fact of the matter is that I never display any such thing on my home, clothing,

and especially my car. This does not just apply to 3 %.

I have never had a bumper sticker on my car, and have not had an NRA sticker on there for 35 years.

Like Pepper started off with, be careful who you associate with. Your attitude towards it may be totally benign.

but your LE may be getting safety briefings where people with these associations have been targeting cops.

I am not suggesting anyone wimp out on their 1A rights, Lord knows how many lists I'm on.

Just be aware.

PSA over.

Fireman?

You mean building foundation reclamation officer, eh ?

We are anything but foundation savers! Our response time in a city of 60k (7sq miles) is under 2 minutes! A lot of the volunteer and smaller towns do nothing but roast marshmallows when they pull up!!

:segrin: