hzhardy

Another m1 garand for sale!!! SOLD

This is another H&R the is mostly springfield except safety with nm rear sight. It has had the wood replaced and the finish is almost perfect (all parts appear to have been refinished except receiver). I would like to start this one at 1000 dollars shipped to skip the long wait at the cmp as well as knowing exactly what you will get!!! I will post picture by tomorrow, thank for looking!!!

Edited by hzhardy

we are wating for da pics.

This is another H&R the is mostly springfield except safety with nm rear sight. It has had the wood replaced and the finish is almost perfect (all parts appear to have been refinished except receiver). I would like to start this one at 1000 dollars shipped to skip the long wait at the cmp as well as knowing exactly what you will get!!! I will post picture by tomorrow, thank for looking!!!

Good luck on the sale! :thumb:

Damn. And here I am broke again.

Actually, CMP is showing sold out of everything. They've stopped taking orders.

Good luck Hzhardy.

Here are a few, tonight I will take mire pics of the inards. Sn is 5.5 mil range and barrel says S-A-3-52.

7121816A-8AF8-47F8-A6BA-A7D81E603A6B_zps

878A0D3D-7733-45BB-BCB0-EB6AF4234DB6_zps

121D9DBB-FD49-4955-88C1-1CB599EA3DD1_zps

41BFDC03-8ED9-434F-BFF4-3FCD29CBF489_zps

Actually, CMP is showing sold out of everything. They've stopped taking orders.

Good luck Hzhardy.

If that is the case, more reason to hop on this!!!

MAN, I want one of these. That thing looks great. Good price. But I am broke. PRD has started. Reloading sickness has been running a high fever. BRD is always present.

• Like 1

MAN, I want one of these. That thing looks great. Good price. But I am broke. PRD has started. Reloading sickness has been running a high fever. BRD is always present.

GRD ain't no better. :laugh:

But it's a lot of fun. I don't regret getting one at all. I was also lucky enough to win the Carbine lottery in February. One day I'll have another Garand. I just can't right now.

I almost want to swing by the store at some point to pick up another one. I love mine. I want to take the current re-build stock and stain it a dark walnut. It's a much lighter birch look. It's pretty but not the same.

I almost want to swing by the store at some point to pick up another one. I love mine. I want to take the current re-build stock and stain it a dark walnut. It's a much lighter birch look. It's pretty but not the same.

I will be by there tomorrow. But I think the shelves are all empty.

That's why Hzhardy's rifle would be a good deal for someone.

you still have this?

you still have this?

yes i do

you still have this?

Ruh roh!!

Can you post some additional pictures?