newbe

Smoking deal on Speer 75gr Gold Dot .223 ammo!

Jesus H. Christ. They should pay you a commission. You're like a crack dealer. I've already laid down 600 rounds of Speer ammo in the past two weeks from PSA because of you. And since I was digging around on the site, I might as well check out their uppers, and BUIS, and stocks, and holy crap, there's enough in my cart to finish a rifle for the wife... then I get an email update, and they have other stuff on sale...

Jesus H. Christ. They should pay you a commission. You're like a crack dealer. I've already laid down 600 rounds of Speer ammo in the past two weeks from PSA because of you. And since I was digging around on the site, I might as well check out their uppers, and BUIS, and stocks, and holy crap, there's enough in my cart to finish a rifle for the wife... then I get an email update, and they have other stuff on sale...

I have learned to just clean out the mail box before opening anything.....much easier on the wallet.

You done good Pepper!

Now throw some of those 75 grainers in your cart and call it a day! :thumb:

I have learned to just clean out the mail box before opening anything.....much easier on the wallet.

Don't forget this is nickel plated brass!!! The type we like to reload!!

Oh, and it's 50% off!!

I placed an order from PSA as well!! That place is dangerous!!!

They are marketing geniuses.... :)

I placed an order from PSA as well!! That place is dangerous!!!

They are marketing geniuses.... :)

It's not hard to make sales when you provide a quality product(s) for outstanding prices.

Sometimes I think it's a curse I get their emails.

It's not hard to make sales when you provide a quality product(s) for outstanding prices.

Sometimes I think it's a curse I get their emails.

Yes indeed!! I've placed more orders from these guys than anywhere else....

Oh, and it's 50% off!!

They are probably clearing it out so they will have room for the stuff with the goo in the tips... :segrin:

Seriously, though, what are the odds my 1:9 twist barrel will throw a decent group at 100 yards with a 75 grainer ?

I will have a 1:7 or 1:8 someday....

They are probably clearing it out so they will have room for the stuff with the goo in the tips... :segrin:

Seriously, though, what are the odds my 1:9 twist barrel will throw a decent group at 100 yards with a 75 grainer ?

I haven't fired a bullet heavier than 55 grn with my rifle yet, my barrel is 1:8, would it be worth it to pick up a box of this for fun?

Just to try it out?? :)

You'd have to try it to find out. My Savage .223 bolt action with a 1:9 twist will stabilize a 77gr bullet out to (and probably beyond) 770 yards.

I haven't fired a bullet heavier than 55 grn with my rifle yet, my barrel is 1:8, would it be worth it to pick up a box of this for fun?

Just to try it out?? :)

A 1:8 should have absolutely no problem stabilizing a 75gr bullet. I shoot 77gr pills out of my BHW 1:8 twist barrels all day long :thumb:
  • Like 1

Thanks Newbe. I want - NEED this so bad..... But.... If I buy any more ammo before saving for a new roof for the house the girlfriend will have me living in a tent in the back yard. Maybe I need to get a PO Box for discreet deliveries then I can sneak treasures home... just thinking...

Thanks Newbe. I want - NEED this so bad..... But.... If I buy any more ammo before saving for a new roof for the house the girlfriend will have me living in a tent in the back yard. Maybe I need to get a PO Box for discreet deliveries then I can sneak treasures home... just thinking...

Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. :laugh: