beerman1378

Prices are out of control

Amazing how many vendors price gouge in wake of tragedy! Very unfortunate what happened in Orlando, but I'm amazed how many places jack up the prices! At least thats how it goes in the North East! Anybody else seeing this in their neck of the woods?

Welcome to the party, buddy.........Time to vote and nudge your neighbors to do the same. Apathy breeds ignorance.......and the "flock will follow"...I swear, I'm starting to believe (like an old majority owner of Bourbon Street, New Orleans once told me), " People are like cattle, get them in, take what they got, and move them along".

.............That's not what I believe, but with these "idjiots", they will take advantage of every opportunity to rape and scam you during any "panic" mode....I swear, they stock-up and plan just to make money from ya'll buying in "panic-mode".

Join the NRA.....It's a much warmer, fuzzy feeling that anything out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

PSA is still selling ammo at $6.99 a box for .223.

Same price as before the shootings...

• Like 1

I personally haven't seen much of a price hike.

PSA is still selling ammo at $6.99 a box for .223.

Same price as before the shootings...

I think they went up a buck. I commented on that the day after the shooting. $6.99 still isn't as bad as it could be. We've all seen worse.

But what did I say.......buy while you can. Prices are still "reasonable". If you wait until the next incident, you'll be kicking yourself.

I think they went up a buck. I commented on that the day after the shooting. $6.99 still isn't as bad as it could be. We've all seen worse.

But what did I say.......buy while you can. Prices are still "reasonable". If you wait until the next incident, you'll be kicking yourself.

I did get a daily deal from them today for $5.99 a box... For American Eagle..

• Like 1

Must be a north east LIBTARD thing! Bird brains up this way. Its unbearable!

I picked up 1000 rounds of Wolf Gold for $300 2 days after Orlando. Not the best. But was the same prior to Orlando. I got it for the cases mainly. I want to reload and their brass isn't too bad. Figure I can plink around and have some fun first.