youngod

Are we seeing the 2nd American Revolution?

It's quite obvious the party of dimwitted ones will stop at NOTHING to ensure their candidate will be victorious in Nov. illegally or otherwise and the Media is the preferred weapon of choice at the moment . However don't be surprised if a barbell or Airplane , even a SUICIDE comes out between NOW AND THEN !!!...

• Like 1

I have not yet begun to fight!

Not yet. But, I'm fairly certain we'll get a higher participation rate this time.

• Like 1

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/03/trumpet-a-revolution/

Very interesting read about how the author sees this as the 2nd American revolution. I did not realize that only 3% of the population took arms against the British. Wow!

Very good read. Yep 3%. That's the source of the 3 Percenter movement.

I really believe the talking heads of the New York, LA and DC media cannot see outside their bubbles.

That fool Cenk from "The Young Jerks", er, Turks... recently posted a video. In the video he said he thinks Trump may win. He went to Ohio for the convention and did not realize just how pissed off middle America really is.

ETA: Found the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gVPwVtA4IA

Edited by Flesh Wound

I also did not realize it was only 3%! Wow!!

I'm not sure about whether we can call it the new American revolution, but for a political outsider to win the Republican nomination in a field of 16 is quite revolutionary in itself. Trump virtually drove the powerful Bush family from the Republican Party and that, in itself, is quite something. Now, it is quite apparent that he is seen as a great threat to the political establishment of both parties and that is why they attack him for every little thing. It is why the Democrats baited trump with Mr. Kahn during their primary and why that non-sense incident made such big news in the MSM that would also like to see Trump and his movement fall flat.

Interesting times!!

People often discuss this and ask this question in a round about way. Hillary Clinton is not acceptable to me as President of the United States. I remember her last time with her husband. When they assumed the Presidency the thought they bought a hunting license. The hunting license they thought they bought allowed them to hunt white men. Remember, anyone storing food or owning a gun went on a list? We were singled out and had to pay for everything, for others, yet got nothing in return except degradation and racial insults. Now we have computers. People opposing Obama or just wanting a balanced budget or lower taxes were audited by the IRS, that is the kind of information and control they have now. We will be hunted in a Clinton Presidency. You and I may meet in person one day, huddled around a campfire, in a cave trying to keep warm, eating squirrels, and clutching weapons every time we venture outside if this woman is elected President.

2016 is a pivotal year in the history of the United States, just as was 1968. As it was then we have two clear choices. If it was Hillary Clinton vs. Satan, then we might have undecided voters but we should not have a single undecided voter in these circumstances. No matter what happens, what are you going to say in the future no matter if this turns out to be a new revolution and new American beginning or if it turns out to be the start of an abyss, degradation and death? I am going to tell my great-grandchildren either way that I voted for Donald Trump and at least did all I could do.

Edited by SturmGewehr
  • Like 5

Very good read. Yep 3%. That's the source of the 3 Percenter movement.

I really believe the talking heads of the New York, LA and DC media cannot see outside their bubbles.

That fool Cenk from "The Young Jerks", er, Turks... recently posted a video. In the video he said he thinks Trump may win. He went to Ohio for the convention and did not realize just how pissed off middle America really is.

ETA: Found the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gVPwVtA4IA

We can have the entire legal population of the US vote for Trump & Hitler, I mean Hillary C U Next Tuesday can still win. Our vote doesn't count for much, it still gets determined by the Electoral College & whoever lined their pockets better

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

snip

am going to tell my great-grandchildren either way that I voted for Donald Trump and at least did all I could do.

The problem we face is that so many people feel like voting for Trump is doing all they can do.

Given that we are up against the DNC machine, voting is the very least we can do. Voting is not enough.

We must become disciples of NEVER HILLARY, and volunteer our time and treasure to getting Trump elected.

• Like 1

Just make sure you and yours are well protected and well prepared. This time there will be no middle ground.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/03/trumpet-a-revolution/

Very interesting read about how the author sees this as the 2nd American revolution. I did not realize that only 3% of the population took arms against the British. Wow!

Only 9% of the population were in military services for WW2. In today's voluntary military 1% of the population has served it may be lower than that now.

Just make sure you and yours are well protected and well prepared. This time there will be no middle ground.

The communists have been stirred, because they have gotten a glimpse of The People saying "ENOUGH !" to their warped vision. It's like bumping into a hornet's nest.

The democrat machine working with the media has calmed the hive, because they once again convinced the hornets they will win.

If they once again get the idea that their defeat is possible, the hive will be driven to action by the same influences.

As far as those who are in search of 72 virgins, their gig will be to try and disrupt the election.

The same could be said of domestic anarchists.