pyro073

So it's been awhile since I shared any of my photo work.

Its been awhile since I posted any of my photos. So, here is a bunch of recent stuff.

_DSC0024-Edit_zpsxwfpis7i.jpg

_DSC0009-Pano-Edit_zps5tgkjcnd.jpg

_DSC0032-Edit_zpsdribfdnw.jpg

_DSC0015-Pano-Edit-Edit_zpsystuhvy7.jpg

_DSC0082_zpsffbk5b2y.jpg

_DSC0078-Pano-Edit-Edit_zps8xtdu73m.jpg

_DSC0038-Edit_zpsw6jeeiix.jpg

_DSC0027-Edit_zpsq9m2v3m5.jpg

_DSC0092-Edit_zpsosnaevlr.jpg

_DSC0042-Edit-2_zpsoarfyxez.jpg

_DSC0171-Pano-Edit_zpsfxyxmhx9.jpg

_DSC0065-Edit-2-4_zps51jrydxu.jpg

_DSC0009-Pano-Edit-Edit-Edit-Edit_zpsj6e

_DSC0157-Pano_zpswh2yjn4c.jpg

_DSC0058-Pano_zpsrbs5dzd0.jpg

And this last one was taken on an idea/concept I had for a photoshoot with a buddy up in the area in the hills that was burned a little while back.

_DSC0121_zpssjjtbxxp.jpg

• Like 1

Oh, I forgot one. I took this last weekend. We had some severe weather come through. So, I went storm chasing and ended up catching a funnel cloud.

FB_IMG_1475546776730_zpsmml97eif.jpg

Here is what I like about each of these photos.......

Its been awhile since I posted any of my photos. So, here is a bunch of recent stuff.

The focal point is the sun and the hills and road do not distract from it. In one of your first pictures the crack in the road kept drawing my attention away from the rest.

_DSC0082_zpsffbk5b2y.jpg

Just beautiful....nothing to add or take away.

All the rest have nice balance, not too busy and either have a central focal point or none at all........very nice.

_DSC0042-Edit-2_zpsoarfyxez.jpg

_DSC0065-Edit-2-4_zps51jrydxu.jpg

_DSC0058-Pano_zpsrbs5dzd0.jpg

And this last one was taken on an idea/concept I had for a photoshoot with a buddy up in the area in the hills that was burned a little while back.

Nice work!

Thanks for the feedback.

Thanks for the feedback.

Your welcome. I like your work. I am a bit of a stickler with photos. I have no talent taking pictures but I know what I like. I have listened to a few good people on opinions of photos and it makes sense to me. I really like photos with either one central theme or no theme at all.

Try this......take one photo and put it in front of you. Now close your eyes.......open your eyes and track their movements across the page. If they jump all over from spot to spot it's too busy for me.....if they lock on to one area it's a winner.

Your welcome. I like your work. I am a bit of a stickler with photos. I have no talent taking pictures but I know what I like. I have listened to a few good people on opinions of photos and it makes sense to me. I really like photos with either one central theme or no theme at all.

Try this......take one photo and put it in front of you. Now close your eyes.......open your eyes and track their movements across the page. If they jump all over from spot to spot it's too busy for me.....if they lock on to one area it's a winner.

That's an interesting idea. I may use that more when creating compositions.

One thing I do know I need to work on is finding a foreground element or a specific focal point. Most of my stuff tends to be just vast landscapes.

Very nice shots Hoss

That's an interesting idea. I may use that more when creating compositions.

One thing I do know I need to work on is finding a foreground element or a specific focal point. Most of my stuff tends to be just vast landscapes.

Your vast landscapes are cool. It's the one's that have a road and a windmill and a big cloud that get too busy. Use that eye trick and you will see the difference. You want your eyes to lock on and then after they lock you start to see everything else. The ping pong ball bounce across the page are what I don't want to see.

Hope you don't mind, but I stole this for my new desktop background. Very well done!

Hope you don't mind, but I stole this for my new desktop background. Very well done!

Go for it.

Nice work.

I like how you positioned the Milky Way right on top of the old house. Ya even captured an incoming missile attack!

Good stuff.

Thanks for posting.

John

Very nice photos. I especially like those of the night sky, particularly those showing the Milky Way, which is, of course, one of the spiral arms of our own galaxy. Great photo for demonstrating our place within our galaxy.