AR15Armory.com

Ahhhh Sushi

MontanaLon

I love sushi. Like someone else mentioned, you can get sushi with cooked fish if you're scared. :laugh:

My wife never had sushi until we had it as an appetizer at Disneyworld. And it had eel on it! Big ol piece of eel laying on top. I can't believe she ate it, but I'm glad she did. Now we eat sushi whenever we can.

I love sushi. Like someone else mentioned, you can get sushi with cooked fish if you're scared. :laugh:

My wife never had sushi until we had it as an appetizer at Disneyworld. And it had eel on it! Big ol piece of eel laying on top. I can't believe she ate it, but I'm glad she did. Now we eat sushi whenever we can.

Sick.

I'll do sushi as long as it's been previously frozen,which is the law in wa. Too many risks from "fresh" sushi. The roe is a no go for me. It just Tate's like super fishy,salty goo.

Good 8 minute video explaining exactly what makes fish "sushi grade". As you say, it has to do with freezing it.

My wife was concerned with her love of sushi when she was pregnant. Only ate the cooked rolls.

But do you think Japanese women stop eating sushi when pregnant?

Japanese people obviously eat a lot of sushi and seem to suffer no ill effects.

Worry less,and eat more sushi!

The good lord made fire a reason..no raw fish delights or parasites for me!

Never had salmon that wasn't cooked?

We did a salmon fishing trip from Vancouver Island and had PLENTY of salmon to bring back and we prepared it lots of different ways, including raw.

Never had salmon that wasn't cooked?

We did a salmon fishing trip from Vancouver Island and had PLENTY of salmon to bring back and we prepared it lots of different ways, including raw.

Have not had any raw salmon in a long time - but man, is it ever GOOD!!