AR15Armory.com

I could use a few prayers

hzhardy

Thanks guys, the lumps are behind the nipple and hurt baddly to the touch with a burning sensation. I try nit to think much about it. Eitherway i have a referal for an ultrasound at the VA, so it is just a waiting game.

GET it checked out IMMEDIATELY and Don't let the VA Aholes put you off either . I couldn't remember the name of a possible cause of your symptoms ,so I looked it up in my PDR . DON'T DELAY get in ASAP . An let us all pray I'm mistaken and it's a cyst or benign ... :thumb:

http://www.webmd.com/breast-cancer/pagets-nipple-disease#1

Well i got a call from the VA to get my acailability and they are refering me to a civilian to do a mammogram. I was supprised they pass me off that quick. I was under the impression the va hospital was going to do an ultrasound

Edited by hzhardy

Well i got a call from the VA to get my acailability and they are refering me to a civilian to do a mammogram. I was supprised they pass me off that quick. I was under the impression the va hospital was going to do an ultrasound

We're all here for you and behind you brother.

TRY FOR BOTH ,as it's another definitive measure which CAN'T HURT and WE'VE GOT YOUR BACK . :thumb: :thumb:

Adult male gynecomastia (enlarging of the breast) is something that could indicate several possible problems or just be a simple fluctuation in hormones for an unknown reason. But getting it checked quick is going to be key. They may be why they moved to get the mammo done earlier. Then they can decide what other tests may be indicated that they can order before they get you in.

• 2 weeks later...

I am fine guys, I just took on a huge show room renovation project for my shop. I put in a drop ceiling oainted and upgraded my lighting and electrical to support lighting. I am almost finished thankfully as i have pulled some late nights working by myself.

As for the issue, I have a appointment on the first at one of the local cancer centers to start the screening process.

Edited by hzhardy

I am fine guys, I just took on a huge show room renovation project for my shop. I put in a drop ceiling oainted and upgraded my lighting and electrical to support lighting. I am almost finished thankfully as i have pulled some late nights working by myself.

As for the issue, I have a appointment on the first at one of the local cancer centers to start the screening process.

Thanks for the update.