truckeic

CVLIFE scope questions ...

OK bought one of these ..I don't know much about scopes but what I do know is for rangefinding and such you need to know what power they are on the scope.

I have asked technical support about this as they just send me the instructions sheet..

Anybody know anything about these guys..

https://www.amazon.com/CVLIFE-Hunting-6-24x50-Illuminated-Crosshair/dp/B007UT3N4Y

https://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/58a359f15607f/13589.jpeg

dd003070b5915da21a6ad068b3fb311d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

truckeic, on 15 Feb 2017 - 2:45 PM, said:

OK so why?...

Because you might have to depend on it.

AR's tend to be a bit tough on scopes due to effectively having bi-directional recoil (the weapon firing, and then the bolt slamming back forward). If the adjusting mechanism isn't sturdily built it will fail internally.

And poor optics are just poor optics. Being cloudy or out of focus toward the outer edges seems to be a common complaint.

Because you might have to depend on it.

AR's tend to be a bit tough on scopes due to effectively having bi-directional recoil (the weapon firing, and then the bolt slamming back forward). If the adjusting mechanism isn't sturdily built it will fail internally.

And poor optics are just poor optics. Being cloudy or out of focus toward the outer edges seems to be a common complaint.

OK .. I need to start somewhere. .and rather than 2 to 3 hundred dollars in need to start here.. thus will probably go on my 25-06 ..I just would like to understand the reticle and how to use it..

I get cheap optics.. I am in broadcast television.. sports for CBS etc.. $100k pieces of glass...so I get this is what this is... but it should work..

buy Vortex next time these are some decent scopes for between $100-$200 dollars They have an unconditional VIP Lifetime warranty. The problem is when the cheap scope doesn't work or breaks easily and then you try to replace it. At Votex if you drop it, lightning strikes it, they will replace it.

OK .. I need to start somewhere. .and rather than 2 to 3 hundred dollars in need to start here.. thus will probably go on my 25-06 ..I just would like to understand the reticle and how to use it..
I get cheap optics.. I am in broadcast television.. sports for CBS etc.. $100k pieces of glass...so I get this is what this is... but it should work..

• Like 1