bfausett84

Help choosing my first 10mm

I believe I have talked the wife into letting me get a Kriss in 10mm. The problem is I can't decide if I want the pistol or the carbine. My thought is that the 10mm out of 16"of barrel should be extremely hard hitting, but very much harder to maneuver. And with the atf reversal on the Sig type pistol braces, I could use it until I could obtain a stamp to sbr the pistol. So is it worth the extra 10.5" or is 5.5" and maneuverability more important. I want more than a range toy or small game gun, it seems a great hd weapon as well as a good shtf gun with its ability to take glock magazines and increased control surfaces

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I believe I have talked the wife into letting me get a Kriss in 10mm. The problem is I can't decide if I want the pistol or the carbine. My thought is that the 10mm out of 16"of barrel should be extremely hard hitting, but very much harder to maneuver. And with the atf reversal on the Sig type pistol braces, I could use it until I could obtain a stamp to sbr the pistol. So is it worth the extra 10.5" or is 5.5" and maneuverability more important. I want more than a range toy or small game gun, it seems a great hd weapon as well as a good shtf gun with its ability to take glock magazines and increased control surfaces

The ATF letter is only good for one companies braces. ...... SB Tactical Braces. It has to be used as is. If you remove the strap from the brace you have redesigned it.

Edited by gshayd

The ATF letter is only good for one companies braces. ...... SB Tactical Braces. It has to be used as is. If you remove the strap from the brace you have redesigned it.

I just double checked and the Kriss Congress with the SB tactical so is be good on that front. Good to know though because it's easy to assume that all braces are now changed.

Can't wait to see pictures, most definitely a 10 on the cool scale.