AR15Armory.com

Everybody Needs To Stop The ‘Plus-Sized Models Are Awesome’ Garbage

Zephyr One/Zero

What they aren't telling you is that they bury the fat ones at a lot younger age than the skinny ones.

I like hard bodies. Blubber makes me want to hurl.

i'll compromise, I like'em firm. sloppy is not hot.

mrs blonde keeps me happy, more than I deserve.

006_zps6a42770d.jpg

I have spent most of my adult life running from a calling in the funeral industry. I have made lots of friends in the industry over the years. One thing they all tell me is "we bury just as many skinny people as fat people.

Oh yeah, they just forgot to mention the ten to twenty years age difference. :laugh:

I'll tell you something else they don't tell you. Everyone will tell you "Yeah man, you'll be healthier if you lose weight" but nobody tells us its a hell of a lot harder to knock off 50 lbs when we are older and we're already paying for all those bones we abused in our youth. I'm in my 60's and knocked off 50lbs. Holy Cow was that not easy. :laugh: Worst part, now that I'm a size and have the energy I can do things I haven't in years, I'm too damn old to do them. :laugh:

Now for my wise man speech. No kidding about once a week, usually after I tell them something like don't do that, there's an easier way, it'll blow up, or it'll hurt you, I'm told how smart I am. I got it last night when I showed a guy how to install a toilet without screwing with balancing the tank or the donut gasket. I always laugh because I know i"m not. How do they think I learned all that crap? Yep, like everyone else the hard way by doing it the hard way, blowing shat up, and getting hurt. They tell me that learning from ones mistakes makes one wise. In retrospect, I'd rather had been truly smart.

Weight is a big one in more than ways than one. I wish I had knocked it off twenty years ago before my blood sugar was shot. Then instead of thinking of electric Walmart wheelchairs when I saw those 20 something heifers, I'd thought of plowing one of those foroughs like a farmer.

You think us guys are bad about weight, knock off 50 lbs and see how many more women you attract. Holy shat, I'm in my 60s and getting flirted with more than when I was 40. Women are way worse than men. :laugh:

Tj

I'm 5'10" and under #150. I've never broken my number one rule; never do any that outweigh me. I've been fit my whole life, and just the thought of squishy women grosses me out.

There were 600 in my graduating class in high school, and there were all of about 3-4 that were fat. Today it appears as though those numbers have inverted. The amount of unhealthy fat kids is alarming!

What they aren't telling you is that they bury the fat ones at a lot younger age than the skinny ones.

Not what they said at all. Cancer seems to be the big thing and it doesn't care how old you are.

Not true, spend a few years in EMS and the ER & see who dies on you.....

Outside of trauma, I've had more skinny people die on me than fat....and the ages were skinny younger than fat...

Had one guy, worked out, rancher, ate healthy, did not have 10 pounds of fat on him, drew his blood and you could see the fat circulating in the tube, guy went straight to ICU and was life flighted to a major level 1 critical care unit. He lived, but almost died and spent almost a month in the hospital....

You would be shocked at how unhealthy lots of these skinny/healthy people are.....

Sounds like your one of those people who are shallow minded and egotistical about how they look & refuse to be en with anybody, especially with a lady who is not anorexic.....

What is fat, what is over weight, what is obese and how do you come to these mystical numbers....

Don't know how many times I've seen macho skinny guys who live in the gym, eat "right" and suck down all kind sof protein and creatine drinks to stay slim and have lots of muscle...only to end up with cardiac problems, diabetes, lipid panels all jacked up, high blood pressure....and then the fat ass who other than being "fat" is way healthier than the skinny guy....

Had one guy in the ER crying he was in such disblef about how sick he actually was, was a vegetarian who worked out every day, rode his bike as much as possible, did not drink alcohol or smoke & he got a triple cabg and ended up on oxygen....was about 6' 2 and did not weigh 175lbs......

I'm 5'10" and under #150. I've never broken my number one rule; never do any that outweigh me. I've been fit my whole life, and just the thought of squishy women grosses me out.

There were 600 in my graduating class in high school, and there were all of about 3-4 that were fat. Today it appears as though those numbers have inverted. The amount of unhealthy fat kids is alarming!

Excuses, excuses, excuses :D: :D: :D:

You forget I'm married to a Canadian and I know without a doubt they are wilder than 90% of Americans.....ohhhhhh did the Canadians live up to that reputation and then some when we lived in North Dakota....loved the tourists from Canada....they blew the socks off of every GI they partied with, was funny as shat watching a 90lb Canadian out drink a 250lb body building muscle head.... :ROFLLMAO: :ROFLLMAO: :ROFLLMAO:

not in the slightest lol. just like doing fun things...know what I mean :nt:

got to have fun while you can.

Ya can't stop with just one picture, now ya need to e-mail some more, the special collection :segrin: :segrin:

Problem is, as we age depending on youth our body's shut down. I was not a fat ass in my youth. but I rode the body hard, beat it up and now am suffering...my endocrine system is beat to shat, that's a system most people do not know even exists and it's super important...

Yes you are correct obesity, and sedentary lifestyle kills, but so much of your body is out of your control, you eat like a bird, but you have issues with your body not working at 100% & the best you can do is keep it fine tuned to 60%...you get fat and it's totally out of your control.....

Without a doubt you have those people who live at fast food places...eat like pigs and never move, yep, but they are a huge minority.....and the stigmatism around them radiates out to everybody, no matter if that's true about them, or totally false.

I have a handicap placard, have had it for a few years. I hate using it and don't unless I'm forced to. Some days I can't walk 100 yards without stopping 4-5 times. I parked at a mall in Colorado, in a broke dick zone cuz I was having a very bad day, but going shopping with the family. Was driving the Scat Pack Charger & had 2 people come up to me saying what the hell I was doing parking in the handicap spot in a brand new charger when I was not authorized. One guy went so far as to dial 911....the mall has real deal cops and once came out...showed him the placard and he was cool & when he found out I was a disabled vet who was also a cop, he had us move to his cop car parking spot even closer.

However, point is, it sucks when your freaked up, can't walk very far, have issues people can't see and they judge you for being fat cuz your broken. Hell, I qualify for a service dog and ya know what, people are like, what's wrong with you, you look fine to me, why do you need that dog....your faking it and on and on and on.....

Have a friend in a wheel chair, he was shot and paralyzed in a gun battle, Nobody questions him, why is that....

all i'll ad is this. obesity, and sedentary lifestyle kills more than cigarettes.

love the body you got, you only get one.