towtruck

Motorcycle,ATV,UTV, and Snow machine photo thread

We lost our old thread so here is a new one to start it off.....

1973 Puma.....street legal baby!

5jWWiB1.jpg

Sweet, is it yours?

I posted my old "65" Honda in the old thread. My pictures are still being held hostage by Photosuckit.

Yea, it's mine and I'm thinking about making a rack for it to haul behind my Blazer so I can use it at the range to fetch targets...otherwise it get ran about once a year....and it's due for a gas change out soon before I have issues.

I go into photosuckit and download pics as I need them onto imgur.

• Like 1

We lost our old thread so here is a new one to start it off.....

1973 Puma.....street legal baby!

5jWWiB1.jpg

You know the more you look at it the better she looks. That two tone green and white is beautiful.

Is it a 5hp engine?

You know the more you look at it the better she looks. That two tone green and white is beautiful.

Is it a 5hp engine?

4hp....it was built from a Kit back in 1973 by a guy that was 6'4" tall. he licensed it and drove it to work (cop) for a few months. It sat for years and years until he died and I knew his widow very well so I was able to buy it for $50. It needed a $50 fuel valve and it was running again. The chrome needs redone but looks good if you keep up on the polish. It can get nasty if let go. I want to sell it but cannot bring myself to let some kid destroy it so I keep it around. It's worth a few grand in the right circles i'm told.

edit...did you notice it has beotch pegs? :yukyuk:

You have no idea how popular those little buggers are down here right now. They live to run the Dragon and run in packs. I'm talking dozens of those little suckers at a time. Its like the Shriner circus has gone daredevil. It sure is entertaining.

Tj

You have no idea how popular those little buggers are down here right now. They live to run the Dragon and run in packs. I'm talking dozens of those little suckers at a time. Its like the Shriner circus has gone daredevil. It sure is entertaining.

Tj

:lmao: :ROFLLMAO: :lol: :yukyuk: :bellylaf:

okay that made me laugh out loud....and I just had to go out and fire it up and take it for a spin...I was doing figure eights in the driveway and acting like a drunk Shriner...too much fun.

I still have to find a new mirror head for it as the old one broke....if insurance wasn't an issue I would license it up and take it on the open road....for a mile or two :laugh:

I have always wanted to own a Mustang. A friend of my cousin has one in Chattanooga that he custom built a chopper frame for it. The dang thing "almost" sounds just like a old Harley. Very cool.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mustang_(motorcycle)

Edited by devil duck

My $700 1990 Yamaha YX600 Radian bobber project. Runs and drives, only things I've done so far are a different tail light (previous owner had cheap tail light/plate bracket combo screwed into bottom of plastic seat pan, fell off first time I hit a decent bump at speed. I replaced it with an LED running/brake light with integrated turn signals, mounted on part of an old license plate which is then attached to L brackets bolted on by slightly longer bolts for the rear shocks. Looks kind of redneck, but works), and a new rear tire to replace the bald one that was on there. Bike is currently at the dealer getting the fork seals and front brakes done as I don't have the room, tools, or time to do it myself, and I have a new front tire arriving tomorrow that they will also install. Also have all the needed parts coming in this week to convert the ugly stock rectangle headlight setup to a 5 3/4" round light setup, using an LED "Daymaker" headlight. It's a fun little bike, and being a 600 it can scoot pretty well if I want it too.

The bike

0f44HSf.jpg

Closer look at my homemade tail light setup

VW5iCKk.jpg

The headlight I'll be converting to

ST9BZ8D.jpg

Edited by BoiseAR
  • Like 1

My son on the newest sled, the turbo sidewinder -

33131390892_2d362f7fa5_b.jpg

My son also showing off the orange cat, an m800 -

32903914900_67885f1f0a_b.jpg

Both of my arctic cat M800 sleds ready for a deep, deep day this past year in NE Oregon -

6KiaJY2.jpg

5feet of fresh powder on another 5 feet of base makes it easy to get stuck -

iZpIsaN.jpg

The oldest sled I currently own now, the 2011 yamaha Nytro with 270hp turbo.

sOhj0O3.jpg

• Like 1

Here's my two babies.

2016 Indian Scout Image is not current, I added a luggage rack. 1,000 cc

gallery_7_13_720038.jpg

2014 Street Glide 103 cu/in high output. Now has dual LED headlight (7,600 total lumnen) and LED running light turn signals

gallery_7_13_156756.jpg

This is down from my usual four. I sold off my dirt toys when I sold my 2006 VN 900.

Tj

• Like 1

Just got back from Sturgis.

20664173_1404303256271898_36785505250127

Riding Spearfish Canyon

20729582_1404663156235908_17953354793033

At Full Throttle

20708327_1402751746427049_59423887891006

20638960_1402751686427055_18295798210243