Steelborn1

WTB Inexpensive 1-4x optic

Up to $150 ish?

Did you see the Leopold 2-7X for $167 or so?

Did you see the Leopold 2-7X for $167 or so?

Yessir. Just covering all my bases before i buy something.

Yessir. Just covering all my bases before i buy something.

:thumb:

Yep, now im kicking myself for not grabbing it.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Me too, sort of.

I decided I needed a higher magnification,after playing with my Redfield set on 4X.

My eyes.....<sigh>

But at that price, I was most likely short sighted. :segrin:

Plus you know dealing with Jtrain is a no-brainer.

He's a good man.

John

Hell, i might get that one for me! Lol

No bids yet, maybe you could get it cheap...what do you have to pay for a new one?

I gotta tell you, I would have no problem buying a used scope off of a member here,

but the thought of buying a used one on ebay makes my you-know-what pucker just a tiny bit...

Am I being irrationally cautious ?

No bids yet, maybe you could get it cheap...what do you have to pay for a new one?

I gotta tell you, I would have no problem buying a used scope off of a member here,

but the thought of buying a used one on ebay makes my you-know-what pucker just a tiny bit...

Am I being irrationally cautious ?

Me too. However, if you pay with PayPal you could get your money back if it wasn't legit. If i were to get it, I'd call vortex and check the serial #.

Me too. However, if you pay with PayPal you could get your money back if it wasn't legit. If i were to get it, I'd call vortex and check the serial #.

I am glad I mentioned it.

You gave me some tips I was unaware of.

Also, is Votex one of those companies that honors warranty regardless of how many owners the scope has had if it is defective they will fix it?

Thanks.

Im not aware of any Vortex knock offs. Might be a $300 reserve on it.

It took me almost a year to get a good deal on ebay.

I hope this new link works. SWFA sample list: Bushnell 1-4 AR optic, Demo A grade $150

https://samplelist.com/bushnell-1-4x24-ar-optics-30mm-rifle-scope-demo-a-141.html

Edited by MadeInUSA

I am glad I mentioned it.

You gave me some tips I was unaware of.

Also, is Votex one of those companies that honors warranty regardless of how many owners the scope has had if it is defective they will fix it?

Thanks.

Yep, if it says Vortex on it, they fix it or replace it. Thats why i dont have a problem buying them on ebay.....worst case, i send it to Vortex and get a brand new one.

• Like 1

Yep, if it says Vortex on it, they fix it or replace it. Thats why i dont have a problem buying them on ebay.....worst case, i send it to Vortex and get a brand new one.

:thumb: