Sign in to follow this  
bamashooter

One America News Network - Jason Klesser Interview

Watching it now. I don't have the absolute facts on him to offer an opinion. The first 20 minutes or so allow him to go into extraordinary detail of the events leading up to and the "rally" he organized in Charlottesville. To include the meetings he had two months prior with city officials discussing locations, security, etc. If true, it's simply incredible the way it turned out, probably by design. It shows again on Directv on OANNHD (347) at 10am and 4pm central time on 20 Aug (tomorrow). Pretty interesting.

He has his own channel on YouTube, in case you want an unfiltered look into who he is.

Just set the dvr..

So is he a hitlery plant or what?

So is he a hitlery plant or what?

Preliminarily, I'd say no. After a bit of research, I find nothing of substance to agree with those who have dubbed him the "secret liberal". Looks more like he became disenchanted with his left leanings, turned right and perhaps has gotten a bit carried away. He definitely comes across as pro-white and a bit on the far side as to the reasons behind the diminishing of whites in America. He'll never get past his label however. Which reminds me, today the mayor of Boston?, perhaps the police commissioner, spoke to the city not tolerating bigotry and hatred. Hope he wasn't speaking of those 50 who were there for the free speech rally, but to the 15,000 + counter-protesters.

Made it less than a minute..he was obviously playing to the camerea..he initially said it was a white rally (as opposed to saving history), and that did it for me..

Yes, he had the right to do it, but he wasn't doing it for me..